𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲;

𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

it's finally the my last day with everyone, i'm going to miss this so much

I finally open my eyes to see a sleeping brunette laying on my chest.

I'm going to miss you the most...

I kiss his forehead and hug him.

"Mmmh love?" Tooru sighs while slightly waking up.

"Hi," I say.

"It's the last day huh?" he sighs while digging his head into my neck.

"yeah..." I whisper.

"Remember just a few more months," he comes up to my face and kisses me.

"I know- Tooru, are you crying?" I say while feeling tears on my face.

"You are too you idiot," he chuckles.

"Shut up," I mumble wiping my eyes.

I get out of bed while dragging Tooru because he was still attached to my waist. "Tooru, please I have to pee," I say trying to unlatch his arms.

"I'll pee with you," he whines.

"Tooru...you don't have a piss kink right?" I asks as a joke.

"pfttt! Of course not!" he response a little too suspiciously.

"Tooru youre fucking weird," I finally release from his grasp and walk to the bathroom.

"I WAS JOKING!" Tooru exclaims from the bed.

"Uh huh!" I say sarcastically.

❀𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖//𝚃𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅❀

alright perfect!

I get up and dig through my draws and pull out what I had been saving the whole time Y/N was here...

I walk over to her luggage and find the sweater I saw her take while she thought I wasn't looking. I unfold the sweater and place the item in the middle and fold the sweater to how it was before.

"Tooru?" Y/N asks as I stand up from her suitcase.

"yes?" I ask.

"You'll wait for me right?" she asks lowering her head.

"Of course, why? What's wrong?"

"It's just...when you stopped talking to me I thought I was losing you," she mumbles.

"I'm so sorry love, I was caught up with adjusting. I won't do that this time okay?" I say pulling her into a hug.

Did I really make her think that? god i'm a horrible boyfriend!

"Okay..."

I grip onto her shirt taking in her warmth...

this is the last time i see her till she graduates...i don't want to let go.

❀𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅❀

The couple stand in the middle of the room embracing each other for quite awhile. To anyone else this would look weird, but to them it was all about memorizing their warmth, scent and feeling of each other. This time the pair will be away from each other longer

❀𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝;𝚈/𝙽𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅❀

"Ahh I only knew you personally for 1 week and I already feel like I grew up with you," Melani cries while hugging me.

"Me too," I cry back.

"Alright, now I want a hug!" Katsuya exclaims yanking his girlfriend off me.

"AH-" I scream while he gives me a bear hug.

"You're like my little sister! AHH ILL MISS YOU!" Katsuya exclaims while squeezing what felt like the life out of me.

"Okay big bear, let me hug my girlfriend," tooru whines.

"Fine..." Katsuya sniffles while lightly pushing me to Tooru.

"I'll miss you," Tooru whispers into my neck.

"More than anything," I add on.

"More than anything," he agrees.

I break away from the hug and kiss him. Once the kiss ends I hug him even tighter than I did before.

"I love you so much...I'll be waiting," Tooru says while hugging back.

"I love you too," I say while breaking away and walking to the entrance. I give one last look and a wave good bye.

well...Japan here i come. OH SHIT CHO!

Heyyy! i'm sorry this chapter was rlly short and crappy😭i'm studying for finals again and i feel like committing arson😩 (for legal purposes this is a joke) But if you noticed I publish a new book and The first chapter is available ! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, remember to stay hydrated and I love you💗! i'll see you back in miyagi:D