𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐱;

❀𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚜❀

So it's been three months since Tooru had left for Argentina

So it's been three months since Tooru had left for Argentina. Cho and I have classes again along with Yahaba and Watari, and surprisingly Yahaba is new captained the volleyball team! Ah and the new first years are both adorable and intimidating. Cho and Iwaizumi are still as close as ever...maybe even closer than before...and uh me and Tooru...well, we're good .

It's summer time right now, and we've gone on break again. Tooru did keep his promise and called me whenever he could but after the first week the calls started to stagger. From missing a few days to weeks. I knew this was going to be complicated considering the distance and time zones, but I never thought it'd hurt this much. That stupid playboy had my heart wrapped around his finger, as did I and I hated that I couldn't hug or see him whenever I wanted...

❀𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢, 4:27 𝙰𝙼❀

"Y/N!" Tooru exclaims over the facetime.

"Hey, Tooru," I sigh as it was early in the morning.

"Ah! Did I wake you?!" he panics.

"No, it's okay I was just barely waking up anyways," I reassure him knowing it's a lie.

"Okay! Well it's summer break right now, right?" Tooru asks.

"Yeah, started two days ago. Why do you ask?" I say slowly getting out of bed.

"Well I know I haven't been calling as much, and Im sorry it's just I've been caught up with practice and learning the language- but uhm..." Tooru says while looking down at his hands.

"Tooru? Whats up?" I ask propping up my phone for him to see me.

"Come to me...I mailed you a ticket last week and already asked your mom and Mai and they're fine with it. I miss you so much and I just want to hold you again," he blurts out.

Argentina? well i've never been there so...

"Are you sure?! What about your roommate?!" I rapidly question.

"He's fine with it! Infact he's excited to meet you!" he exclaims.

i mean i took spanish in middle school as well as in my first year of highschool but i don't think it'll be enough! oh no...

"okay...how long do I have to decide?" I ask.

"1 day," he lowers his voice.

"I- Okay...uhm give me a sec." I quickly hang up and run back to bed to scream into my pillow.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO!" I scream.

"OÍ Y/N! ITS 4AM PLEASE SHUT UP!" Mai screams.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!" my mom screams.

"Okay, Cons; new languages, new customs, new people, MORE people, I've been on international TV before for volleyball so maybe fans? Uhh doubt it. I'm literally 18-19 which i guess gould the matter since i'm technically an adult now...BUT STILL!(depends on whether your birthday has passed by may/june) then lastly...jet lag. Pros; I get to spend time with Tooru, new food, new people, new cultures, different customs, I get to be on a plane again! And I get to play volleyball with not only Tooru, but with new people with different play styles!" I say thinking out loud.

I sit up and stare at the phone still propped up on my desk. I walk over and call Tooru back.

"Babe?" Tooru asks cautiously.

"I'll do it," I say with hesitation.

"REALLY?!" he exclaims in joy.

"Yes, I'll go to Argentina!" I say covering my face.

"AHHHHHHH-"

"TOORU, PLEASE ITS STILL 4AM AND MY PHONE CAN ONLY GO DOWN SO LOW!" I whisper yell.

"Sorry, sorry! Im just excited!" he lowers his voice.

"Okay well, do I need to bring anything like a bathing suit or something?" I ask.

"Yup!" he answers, "Oh and bring that one underwear and bra set," He adds on.

"Tooru," I say with a straight face.

"Or not, it's cool," he says nonchalantly while "innocently" looking around his room.

"I love you, but you're always freaking horny," I retort.

"Like you're not the same way," he snaps back.

"...shut up, I'm going to start packing. How long do I have there?" I ask while walking over to my closet.

"1 week and 3 days," he answers

"Okay, I'll come back and have 1 week left before school starts again...that works," I say while pulling out my suitcase from the back of my closet.

"I'm so excit- " he gets cut off by someone coming into his room. "Huh?...oh uh no sè, lo siento... sorry roommate came in," Tooru answers.

"Hm, I see you've been learning quick. And I thought your roommate spoke japanese?" I ask while folding some clothes.

"He does, but in order to get used to speaking spanish he makes me speak it a lot," he shrugs.

"hmmm...it's kinda hot hearing you speak spanish," I tease.

"oh really..." he clears his throat, "Yo como mierda, a mi me gusta pitó ," he says confidently.

"TOORU! wHO TAIGHT YOU THAT?!" I say laughing my ass off.

"Huh? Katsuya did! WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!" he panics.

"You just said you 'eat shit and like dicks," I say while laughing still.

"OÍ KATSUYA!" Tooru exclaims while getting up and running to his now in trouble roommate.

While folding my clothes I begin to hear arguing and then a high pitched scream, "AY PENDEJO! LO SIENTO, LO SIENTO!" I hear over the phone.

Well...not my problem, as long as he isn't cheating on me i'm good...

HIII sorry these updates are coming in slow! School is still kicking my ass, and who fucking knew romeo and juliet one of the "best love stories" of history is basically an 18 year old falls by in love with a minor...it's weird and a little unsettling...anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter and i'll see you in Argentina😩 remember stay hydrated and i love you guys!💗 OH and my spanish sucks considering this is my second year taking the language but if I in anyway mess up vocabulary, grammar or spelling , please tell me and i'll fix it!