𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞;

❀𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜?❀

❀𝚢/𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅❀BEEP BEEP BEEP

❀𝚢/𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅❀
BEEP BEEP BEEP...BEEP BEEP BEE-

"UGH SHUT UP!"

I begin to stretch out my body, "ughhhh," I go to roll over to the other side of the bed not realizing I was already at the end and fell off. "OOF, *cough cough* jeez I shouldn't do that again," I groan while slowly getting up.

hmm it's only 5 am! what the fuck it's so earlyyyyyy

Due to the fact I fell off my bed there was no use in going back to sleep so might as well take a shower. I hop into the shower while quietly playing my playlist.

oh shit I love this song!

After the much needed refreshing shower I decide to put on some make up, you know to make a good first impression today at school. Once I finished getting ready in the bathroom and I made my way to the closet.

hmm uniform....fun ughhhhhhhh

Having put on the uniform, it was cute but bending over was definitely not an option. Spandex or not I feel violated.

"Hey babe! I made breakfast!" I hear from downstairs.

"Alright hold up!" I yell back.

I make my way down stairs to see Mai sitting at the dining table eating pancakes, whilst my mom was making more.

"Hey, here!" mom says as she hands me, bacon and pancakes.

"Ahhh...so goin with the american style breakfast? I chuckle.

After I finish breakfast, Mai and my mom seem to gossip.

"Yeah I can't believe they're still together!"

"Yeah I know!"

chismosas😔

❀𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙❀

"Woah" I sigh as we pull up to the infamous school Aoba Johsai.

"Yup, that's Aoba Johsai..." mom sighs

"Why are you guys so 'oh my god AobA JoHsaI!' it's just a school," Mai chuckles.

"Yeah but in America schools are a lot less nicer, like people would leave dirty tampons on the toilet seats,"(true story btw🤢) I say feeling queezy.

"Uhm...anyways. this is your stop Y/N" Mai says as she pulls up to the entrance.

"Hmm okay, uh wish me luck. I love you guys," I sigh as I get out of the car.

"We love you too babe, and please be nice to the girls, even if they piss you off," mom says while sticking her head out the window.

"Okay mom, now go! People are starring...heh," I say while trying to shoo them away.