𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧;

ahh so I know you guys wanted to know who mason was soo here you go😽 every main character needs a little trama right😸👍🏼

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: INCLUDES ABUSE, THE USE OF WEAPONS, VIOLENCE, BLOOD AND SEXUAL ASSULT⚠️

❀𝟸 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘- 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟❀

"Shut up...like honesty you're so fucking annoying," Mason groans while massaging his temples.

"WELL I WOULDN'T BE FUCKING SHOUTING IF YOU DIDNT HAVE ME TIED UP IN YOUR FUCKING BASEMENT!" Y/N screams.

"Shut up.. shut up... SHUT UP!" Mason slaps her across the face leaving a bruise. "No, no, no I'm sorry baby," Mason starts to pet Y/N's head and goes in for a hug.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME! MASON WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU? YOU USED TO BE SO SWEET AND NICE, WHAT IS THIS!?" Y/N screams while pushing him off.

"Sorry baby, but acting isn't that hard. I knew from the moment I saw that serve of yours when we were in middle school and thought...I had to make you mine" he says looking into her eyes and holding her face up but her chin.

"YEAH, YOU TOLD ME! BUT I DIDNT FUCKING EXPECT THIS! MASON YOURE A FUCKING SOPHOMORE AND IM STILL IN MIDDLE SCHOOL WHATS WRONG WITH Y-" Mason slaps her again.

"God shut up, Ill bring down food in an hour, if you don't choose to behave...Ill make you." Mason says while gripping her face and bringing it closer to his. "Oh and your phone was going off like crazy, so I hope you don't mind if I throw it away...oh wait I already did," he chuckle then leaves
Y/N in that cold dark basement.

She already had been there for 2 days...2 long days. For two days she was starved and abused. She had cuts all around the upper part of her thighs from Mason getting a kick out of seeing her bleed. Mason had been obsessed with Y/N since his 8th grade year when her saw y/n play at his school. She had just entered 6th grade at the time.

It didn't start off bad, just the stalking her socials and keeping an eye on her at school. But after awhile he started to follow her and watch her all the time. then finally he talked to her...and Y/N still being in 8th grade when a sophomore walked up to her and told her she was beautiful she was completely blind to the fact his eyes were filled with bloodlust.

❀𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛❀

"Heyyy baby her-NO" Y/N had finally inched herself to one of the home phones in the basement sitting on coffee table a few feet away from her. She had called 911 and explained the situation.

"They're on the way..." Y/N responds while dropping the phone with tears streaming down her face.

"You DUMB BITCH!" he goes in to hit her but is stopped when they hear the front door get kicked down.

"Shit... I'm gonna finish you off one day, Y/N" he runs to the backdoor and runs out. But before doing so, Y/N screamed and tripped Mason causing his to fall and hit his head on the coffee table, only to knock him out.

The basement door swings open and a female officer along with two males barge in with their guns ready. Y/N felt her heart slow down once she released, she was saved and he was going away. She had never thought the sweet guy that used to buy her food and get her flowers for games would kidnap and beat her, nor did she expect the scary amount of weapons he had in his possession.

❀𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘❀

"Hey babe"

"Huh- no.." Y/N turns around to see 𝒉𝒊𝒎 again.