𝐨𝐧𝐞;

❀𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐❀

❀13 years ago❀

"Moooommmyyyy tooruu isn't sharing the milk bread!" Y/N pouts.

"Ahh baby it's his milk bread, plus you already ate yours," M/N giggles.

"Mrs.Tooru moms, can I please have another piece," Y/N says with her puppy dog eyes.

"Awe you're too cute! here," she exclaims while handing Y/N a piece.

Before Y/N can eat it, a seagull comes down squawking at her causing the bread to fall into the sand.

"noooo!" Y/N cries.

"Oh Y/N please don't cry, here," the brunette says while handing her half of his slice.

"But I ate mine already," Y/N says looking down.

"It's fine as long as your happy, I'm happy!" Oikawa exclaims.

"Well then, thank you kind sir!" Y/N exclaims.

"Of course! I promise to always make you happy!" Oikawa exclaims as he hugs her.

Y/N and Oikawa sit just along the shoreline while sharing their milkbread and cracking a few jokes.

"They really are cute together," M/N sighs as she enjoys the scenery.

"Yeah... and girl, I was looking through Oikawas journal for school and guess what the topic was?" Oikawas mom says with excitement.

"Pause isn't that a little...invasive?" M/N asks.

"He's a first grader that still poop with the door open, if anything is invasive it's that smell..." Oikawas mom laughs.

"Hahaha right, so what was it?" M/N continues.

"Who do you love?"

"Okay he wrote you, right?" M/n guesses.

"Nope...he wrote all about Y/N" Oikawas mom smirks.

They both glance at the little gremlins along the shoreline, it seems like they were resting on eachother.

"Awe, their first love." both M/N and Oikawas mom sigh.

"Ughhh now I feel even worse about telling Y/N we're moving," Y/N mom groans.

"Good luck with that," Oikawas mom chuckles.

❀13 years later❀

"Ah welcome Y/N. You finally made it back home...."

      ・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・

hoped y'all enjoyed the first chapter! and uh yeah love y'all!