𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞;

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚘𝚜

"NOYA STOP THEYRE ONLY GOING TO GET MORE MAD!"

"EHHH ITS IN MY PANTS!"

"DAICHI WE GOTTA GET THAT SQUIRL! HELP ME!"

"IM NOT PANTSING HIM!"

Okay so first let's rewind...

It has been 3 months since I went to Argentina, Tooru kept his promise and called and or texted me everyday...more than often. I explained everything to Cho when we got home because she had decided to sleepover and wow...a lot happened when I left. But now...things are taking a drastic turn.

"Girl...look," Cho pulls her phone out and...

"Is that...WAIT!" I pulled her hand and see a cute ring.

"A PROMISE RING!" I exclaim pulling her into a hug.

"YES!" She hugs me back.

"well shit, now we match," I say holding my hand next to hers.

"Literally...bro watch Ukai-san propose to Mai-"

A sudden knock at the door.

"Yeah?"

"You guys have time?" We hear from the other side of the door.

"Uh yeah? Come in," I say.

They walk in and start bowing to me.

"Kei-san?! What is this?" I panic as he stays in his position.

"I'm asking you if you'll be fine with me becoming your uncle!" He says still bowing.

"what-" both Cho and I say astonished while getting up from out sitting positions.

"Is that a no?" He asks sadly now lifting his head.

"NO OF COURSE NOT!" I panic getting off the bed.

"It's just...did I manifest that?" cho says.

"I have no idea but that timing was incredible," I sigh lowering my head and smiling.

"Huh?" Kei let's our confused.

"Nothin old man...but if you're becoming my uncle, how exactly are you going to do that?"

"Tonight, I have the boys in on it...well sorta. I talked like two weeks to Yachi about wedding designs because Mai kept bringing up her ring size, and Noya heard us then brought it up too the whole team...well except the new first years. They've been working a lot harder these days and they need their sleep. But needless to say, I think someone will definitely get hurt." He sighs flopping on my bed next to Cho.