Chapter 3

There will be a quote (not all mine but some) in the media above every chapter ^

Minju's POV

It's been almost a week since our parents told us about the marriage. Hyunjin and I are on the way to school today. She's busy playing on her phone while I check my schedules for today since I'm the student council president.

There will be a meeting today about the upcoming festival for the school I hope it doesn't take too long.. it'll be too tiring again.

We've reach the school once again as usual another day with students cheering for us. We're not even celebrities yet they all go crazy like we are.

Me and Hyunjin have separated ways and I'm now on my way to class.

After a long day and hours of classes, I still have to go to the student council room because we're gonna have our meeting.

The festival will be held on feb 14 and yes, valentines day. Another year of bringing flowers, chocolates and letters at home... same with Hyunjin.

We accepted it as gratitude for their effort on it but we always clear that we could only be friends. They understood but despite us saying that and rejecting them.. they'll say that they will continue their admiration.

It's up to them. I won't invalidate their feelings and force them to stop. But we'll always clear up and say what we feel. We should not give mix signals.

We're now on the way home when my phone rang.

*Mom

"Eomma?"

"I hope you're aware of what we said last week that the 4 of you will move in together we already bought a house and tomorrow after school all four of you will move there. Yujin's Parents and Heejin's parents already told them.. Tell this also to your sister bye my lovely daughters!~"

(Hyunjin gets mad when her mom calls her because she interrupts her game so they always call Minju.)

I didn't get the chance to say something when mom already ended it. Okay great.

I talked and told Hyunjin about it and there goes her nodding since she's very busy with her game. She'll for sure bother me again in my room and ask about it. What an annoying girl.

after that I scrolled through my feed and visited Heejin's profile

Hyunjin? On heejin's friends? Since when?

"Yah." Minju spoke, nudging her sister's shoulder who just finished playing a game.

"Pfft." I laughed. There goes her funny reaction. She's giving me that look again.

"Why? What's so funny?" she asked.

I showed her my phone. Her eyes went a bit surprised but she instantly went back to her poker face.

"Hmm finally someone else.. and it's my best friend huh? It's been what.. ever since you liked that girl 11 years ago you've never been-"