Chapter 8

The chain booth members removed the handcuffs on the pairs even though they said until the festival ends. But on one condition, the pairs will still be together until the event ends which means they can't go on their own ways. Not like they even planned to. They were enjoying each other's company.

"Enjoy the festival! Remember to stay together. If we caught you we'll handcuff the four of you again!" One of the member of the booth shouted while waving.

The four of them now walked until the members of the booth couldn't see them anymore. They've been literally watching them all day.

"Finally free also we can now separate.. if you want." Hyunjin spoke from a medium to low tone.

"They can't see us now, we'll just have to avoid them if we happen to run into one of them." Yujin continued.

"They might see us then we'll be caught and handcuffed again. We won't be able to move well and the festival will soon end.. We won't be able to enjoy the last few hours left if we keep avoiding them." Minju replied.

"If you want to stay together with Yujin just say it. You don't have to explain it that far Min-" Heejin whispered towards her friends ear and was cut off when Minju's hand covered her mouth.

Minju was relieved because Yujin and Hyunjin didn't hear what Heejin said. She was lucky.

"I know you want to stay with my sister either." Minju replied back, smirking with Heejin's reaction.

"Then let's just stay together until it ends so we can enjoy the festival freely." Yujin said with a smile. She doesn't mind, she likes staying together with Minju. It's fun, it makes her happy.

then suddenly the announcer announced that the fireworks will soon start.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot about that.." Heejin said while scratching her nape, they were the first ones to know that they'll be fireworks.

"Let's go then?" Hyunjin mumbled as Heejin replied with a nod.

They reached the destined place where the fireworks will be. Many students were waiting, some faculty members too. Most of the students there has their hands intertwined. Probably couples.

"It's starting soon.." Minju uttered.

The countdown was made and next, the fireworks released up into the sky with multiple colors.

"Me and Heejin suggested this and picked it because we love it." Minju mumbled with a smile, she loves it. It looks so beautiful.

"That's why you both look so excited." She can't deny, Yujin doesn't like fireworks that much.. but it seems like she would start to love it by now.

"It's beautiful, right?" said Heejin whose eyes were still focused on the fireworks.

"It is." Hyunjin whispered but little does Heejin know is that, the latter was looking at her when she said that. Somehow, Hyunjin just can't take her eyes off her. She wonders why too.

"We're glad we made this choice.. it's really beautiful!" Minju exclaimed as her smile never left her lips.

"Yeah, it really is." Yujin also whispered and smiled while staring at Minju with her soft gaze. The girl was so beautiful, her smile alone made her smile. She can't believe how breathtaking this girl is.