Chapter 45 - Final.

< Last chapter >

———

Just when everything came unexpected..

they've been married with kids now too.

It was like only yesterday when Yujin and Hyunjin decided to ask the two to spent the rest of their lives with them.

To marry.

And it's been 5 years..

Yujin and Minju had twins, two precious princesses while Hyunjin and Heejin had triplets, a son that is the youngest and then 2 daughters. 

All of them was happy, but Hyunjin..? She was happy but when she first heard that they're having triplets, she completely fainted.

Hyunjin, she would always finish her work early and go to fetch her wife at the firm with their kids.. and after that they'll go and have some quality time together.

Meanwhile Yujin, she tends to work home and spend time with their kids while waiting for Minju and they would go and fetch her from the hospital when she's off work early.

You can say they had a hard time dealing with their children but after all, it's been 5 years.. they're pretty much kids now.

And today's kind of different..

"Ahhh!"

"YESSS THIS IS SOOO FUNNNN"

Completely two different personalities.

They're now screaming at the top of their lungs as their mama is driving.

Hehe cutie pies. Yujin smiles as she drives, her daughters are just the cutest.

They're having a road trip, a race to be exact. Don't worry they told their wives about all these before going.

'In her precious, Bugatti la voiture noire sportscar' Yujin was driving that with her kids as passengers.

They're small that's why both of them fitted in the only passenger seat.

How cute of them.

"Hey girls your glasses, be careful" Yujin said, they wanted to wear one too just like what their mama wearing and look at them being so cool and cute.

They own this race track, it was because of their love of racing and cars.. Them as friends bought this together and now a great use for them while they hang out altogether and now with their kids too.

"Yah! Don't stand uppp!" Jinhyun was holding both her sisters' shirt, looking so at them worriedly.

"Don't be such a bummer Jinhyun!"

"little brother! Just have some fun!!"

Her two sisters continued what they were doing, completely ignoring their brother.

Jinhyun.. hmm he's the youngest between the three of them.

He's the coward and always worried one among them.

Meanwhile Hyunhee, the oldest.. she's pretty much like Jinhyun too but rather more of a brave one and not a bummer.

And of course Jinhee, the middle. The most annoying one between them siblings, the one who teases Jinhyun the most. She's pretty much like her mama.

"Okay stop arguing, now you guys sit down.. another race between your aunties will start, don't forget your sunglasses" Hyunjin said before pulling her sunglasses down as her kids did the same, crossing their arms.