Chapter 41

"Woohoo!" Cheerful and excited shouts were heard through the entire place.

They finished placing their luggage at their own rooms and went to walk by the shore. Talking and laughing, just like what the used to do back then in college. They surely missed this a lot.

"Let's eat already shall we? I'm hungry." Hyewon suggested after looking at time, 11:46 am. And after hearing her stomach rumble.

"Then you shall grill and don't eat the meat while grilling!" Yena said, switching their places and Hyewon could only scoff. She was suppose to grill it but I guess this girl would do.

It was loud and noisy while they were eating lunch, of course they enjoyed each other's presence. It's been years since they've all hang out all together. And the last time they did, Yujin and Hyunjin weren't there.

"Let's have a two team competition later guys!" Sana shouted and they all agreed it would be really fun. They wouldn't join, they would just enjoy watching the kids play. And of course they'll give the prizes.

Yena suggested for them to use a spinning wheel to determine who's on team 1 and team 2.

"Nope! This is unfair no no!" Yena exclaimed, as team 1 got Hyunjin, Yujin, Sooyoung, Chaeyeon and Hyeju with the others that are okay.

"Unnie, you're the one who suggested the random picking--"

"I know right.. shouldn't have done that." Yena sighed, feeling all the regrets.

"We'll lose."

"Aww, don't get too unmotivated." Hyewon patted her friend's shoulder before changing her tone "but I agree because it's literally your fault."

"Woohoo! We're on the same team!" Sam said before taking Hyunjin's hand and gave her a high five while the latter just gave her a smile.

"Aww, wanted to be on the same team as yours" Sav pouted and Yujin could only flash a little smile.

"what was that?" Minju unknowingly scoffed and has her arms crossed, she's in team two of course. She looked away, facing her bestfriend, Heejin who's brows were narrowed. Directly looking at the girl who's been with Hyunjin all day long.

Too early to be annoyed. Wait, they're not annoyed..

Right?

The parents were there by the corner, smiling as they watch the kids prepare for the first game they're playing, tug of war.

"Whoever wins the entire game in total scores would get whatever they want!!" Chaeyoung shouted, as they cheered.

The team 2 sighs, feeling hopeless.

But hey, no fun in giving up what's more important is to enjoy these precious time with their friends.

Yellow the team 1 and White for team 2

First game will start.

"You sure you'll be fine at the front?"

"Yes unnie" Minju replied, tightening her grip on the rope.

She then looked at the person in front of her, and no other than Yujin who's smiling to her and dimples visible. Gladly Minju was able to not glare at the latter since she shifted her gaze somewhere else. Yujin just shrugged it off, she was confused though.. times like that the latter would smile back at her. what's wrong?

"Hey come on you guys!" The game is doing well, team 2 is pretty much holding on tight.

But of course they couldn't handle the strength team 1 has.