Chapter 33

"How'd you find this place?" Heejin couldn't help but to be curious. The restaurant is really great. 

"Auntie's." Hyunjin shortly replied while her eyes were still focused on cutting the steak. After a few seconds she looked at the latter, a confused face can be seen.

"It's aunt Momo and Aunt Dahyun's restaurant" Hyunjin smiled that made the latter's mouth form an 'o'

"Here, also don't forget to tell Aunties your review and they'll be really happy about it." Hyunjin chuckled before carefully switching their plates.

"I will and Thank you." She muttered, This is Hyunjin's habit years ago. She would cut her steak first before exchanging their plates and even sometimes she would just stare at her with pure lovely eyes while she's eating.

They had normal talks and laughs. Catching up on what happened and telling stories just like what normal friends Do.

She can no longer feel an uncomfortable nor awkward feeling between the two of them. It feels just like when they were newly friends back then..

That's good if that's the thing.. even just friends she would like to be friends with Hyunjin just like the old times. She thought as she eat.

"Are you done?"

"I am, it's delicious" Heejin replied and wiped her mouth

"Then let's go up there" Hyunjin pointed at one of the skyscrapers

"You mean t-there?"

"Of course."

"Care to come with me then?"

She nodded as she felt a warm hand grabbed her wrist.

"Wow.." That's all what Heejin could mutter. She was in awe, the view was perfect. You could see how beautiful the view is from up there.

"How? I mean how did you find an amazing view as this one?" Heejin asked, still looking at the view. There's no other people at the rooftop other than them.

"It's one of my buildings" Hyunjin answered, "this precisely has the most beautiful view." Hyunjin replied, but rather than looking at view while saying that.. you can say she was looking at the particular person beside her.

"I thought you would like it, So I decided to show it to you"

"And you were right, good thing you did." Heejin smiled

"Heh but aren't you the one who's thinking twice about going up here earlier?" Hyunjin teased, "ignore that will you? " Heejin chuckled

"When's your next concert?"

"In the next 3 days, gladly there is some time to explore yet." Hyunjin heard the latter replied, but after that something has caught her eye.

"A guitar on the top floor? Who brought this here.." She thought as she walked her way towards it.

"Hey where are you goin--"

"Hmm would you like to play?" Hyunjin showed her the guitar before the latter could even finish her sentence

"It's working fine" She added

"Isn't it the time you play instead then?" Heejin teasingly asked, didn't expect that Hyunjin will really agree.

"A-ah well"

"It's been a long time but.."

"Sure."

~
I didn't know where to find those

Those particular sparks, those sparks that I can only see through your eyes