Chapter 6

~ Festival Day ~

The four of them went to school in casual clothes, when it's festival day there's no need to where uniforms but you can wear costumes for your club fairs.

It's the day where everyone has fun.

Hyunjin and Yujin went to school an hour earlier than the other two because they need to practice with their team for the play later.

Festival day is mostly clubs, fairs, booths but also some games like basketball and volleyball. The two were supposedly joining volleyball too but their coach decided that they should focus on basketball instead since the team needs them.

After an hour of getting ready and such, Heejin and Minju went now to the school and check the club fairs on how they're doing. It's their duty to.

Minju's POV

The public speaker suddenly called for the students attention and said that the principal will announce something.. we listened to it attentively.

"Good morning to all students today is festival day! We hope you're having fun.

"Today, I will announce something short from our school's kindest sponsors."

When I heard what the principal said I immediately thought of my parents.

Aside from the orphanages and the ones in need, from the many schools.. they sponsor our school too with many things.

What did they ask to announce this time..

"Everyone must know the daughters of our top sponsors right? Of course everyone knows them!" Our principal chuckled after.

Now I immediately knew he was talking about us.

"Since everyone in the school must know them... Let's get to the point so I can finish the announcement early so that all of you can enjoy today's festival! Make sure to have fun because this only lasts short!"

"So.. the announcement will be about them and that.. they're engaged!" He freaking shouted to the mic! And how many faculty members were there that I heard claps?!

And what the heck.

Everyone in school are shocked especially me and Heejin.

Did they just announce that publicly?! To everyone in the whole school?!

Me and Heejin had no choice but to go away from the students since they started to crowd us and ask us questions.

Why did our parents even think of doing this?! Not like we're mad or anything but those students! They'll surely bomb us with nonsense questions!

We went out of the building to go to the open field where there was a few students around. Luckily, they haven't seen our presence.

She called her parents immediately. I was about to call mine too but then I remembered they texted us early in the morning saying they'll be with our grandparents abroad so no phone calls.