Chapter 29

Minju's

Heejin, she's currently looking at a certain view for the whole song. 

Hmm who's the lucky perso--

"Hyun" I smiled brightly as I saw what's happening

My eyes started looking around and yes to find a certain person.. I didn't even notice the tall figure standing beside me because I knew I was beside my mom. 

Of course my gaze met hers.

It wasn't that long when I suddenly flinched because of the sound of the confetti, meaning the concert has ended. 

My eyes were still closed, But I haven't felt a single confetti on my head

Looking up meeting her eyes, I saw her right hand above my head and also some confettis above of it. 

"There's one.." She mumbled, Her voice is so soothing, Oh my. I felt her hand brushed through my hair as she removed the confetti that was stuck. 

After that her eyes immediately went back to mine.. Am I about to melt from her gaze.

"Hello?" She called out, and waved her hand that made me flinch, shit I literally stared at her for more than 3 minutes that it made my face red.

-----

Heejin's concert finished successfully and of course The Yoo's, The Son's and The Chou's went out to eat dinner altogether.

It was quite awkward and especially to Minju since she got herself embarrassed again earlier. 

The dinner went by quickly, Mostly it's their mothers who talk and they would just exchange a few words to each other...

As they all went to the parking lot

"Ah we'll go now, Good bye darlings.. See you tomorrow!" Sana shouted that surprised them all, not because of the shout but because the van closed and drove away leaving the 4 of them there.

"eh?" 

*ting*

Minju's phone immediately light up showing a notification she received just now..

"Space is full sorry darling, Yujin will accompany you back to your hotel don't worry and have a good night.. :)" and of course It's from her mom

and after that another notification sound was heard, anddd it was Heejin's

"No seat left for the both of you dear, Hyunjin will bring you back to where you are staying. We enjoyed a lot today, have a good night!" and it's also from her mom

About the other 2.. well.. their mothers texted them also.

for a minute, no one dared to speak

"We'll take you guys back, It's late and you guys didn't brought your cars.. and this restaurant is quite far." Hyunjin spoke breaking the silence between them all

"Since we'll go the same way, I'll accompany you back Minju-ssi" Yujin said and walked signaling to follow her.

Minju thought Yujin would call by her name or with an unnie but at least she didn't call her by her surname.