Chapter 31

"Well then you should go back for your concert tomorrow. You need to have a good rest today."

"Ah right.." 

"Then I'll be going now, Thank you for this" Heejin said as she waved the can that Hyunjin gave her earlier and already left, walking her way out of the park.

Hyunjin hurriedly went to walk and caught up to Heejin. "I'll be bringing you back, silly." She smiled, walking a few steps ahead the latter

They were in the park only few people were there, Good thing because Heejin left her cap that she took off earlier while buying some food

Hyunjin went to walk slowly to match the other girl's pace.

An action that made Heejin's heart flutter just like the old times.

As soon as they reached out of the park.. there were so many people.

Right.

"Here" Hyunjin took of her cap, placing it on the latter's head.

"Let's go" She gently pulled her wrist as they run through the crowd.

They should hurry before anyone recognize Heejin.

"Where to?" Hyunjin asked, while Heejin was still catching her breath frok the long run they had.

"W-wait.." Heejin muttered. Oh this run is much different than her continuous practice.

She saw how Hyunjin looked at the back getting something.

"Mhm." She heard her hummed and handed her a bottle of water.

"Sorry for the long run, it's the best way for you to not get noticed." Hyunjin spoke.

"N-no it's okay, Thank you." Then after Heejin put the location of the hotel on the GPS.

They reached the hotel.

"I'll be going now thank you for the ride, Hyun." Heejin smiled

"Then see you tomorrow." She smiled back.

Hyunjin was confused it has been a few minutes and she saw that Heejin isn't moving or even going inside the hotel

"hmm?" she hummed in an asking tone. 

She saw how the latter looked at her watch. 

"Do you have time?" Those words came out from Heejin's mouth, she's been thinking since earlier. getting some courage to ask it.

"Ah yes.. I'm off work now" Hyunjin answered, confused at the other girl's question.

"Then please accompany me." 

"Huh where?" 

"There." 

The Tokyo Skytree. 

Heejin pointed. 

Well they've been there already. even years ago with Hyunjin, a few times. but she wants to go there again. she just feels like going there again.

"I'm sorry it might've been too much to ask."

"Good night then I'll see you tomorro--" Heejin added but she was cut off when the latter spoke.

"I didn't say no." 

"Shall we go?" She added and flashed a smile. another smile from today, Heejin thought and can't help but to smile.

-

"So you mean you don't want to go inside?" Hyunjin asked still driving carefully

"Yeah."