Chapter 4

*New house*

*New house*

Heejin's POV

I've reached the new house and Hyunjin and Minju were here already, Yujin isn't here yet but she was already on the way when she texted me earlier. I guess we'll be staying here for a year or more than.. it depends on our parents.

Yujin arrived and got out of their car with her luggage and we all went to the living room when suddenly and phone rang.

It was Minju's.

Minju's POV

Mom is calling again.

I answered "yes mom? we're here already no need to worry."

"Did you like the new house my dear?"

"Of course mom, we liked it." I replied. It's actually beautiful and wide. It's kind of too big since we're only four but nevertheless, our house has been so big ever since even if it's just me, my sister and my parents. Some helpers too.

"Kindly put this on speaker we have to say something to the four of you." She said as I put my phone on speaker so they could hear it.

"Good evening darlings, your parents are here and we have to say something.." My mom uttered as we heard voices from the other line.

"So we explained last week that you guys are gonna live together for at least a year right? now you're not just gonna live together, there's only 2 bedrooms there so you guys will have to sleep beside your fiancée. We're so sorry.." Yujin's parents spoke.

There was silence because they were in disbelief.

Their sorry even sounds like they were teasing! Oh goodness.

"What? Why do we need to sleep beside each other?"

"because there's only two bedrooms." They repeated again.

"I mean you could've bought a house with 4 bedrooms-"

"There's a lot of rooms there, theater room, music room, gaming room but sadly.. we only get to build 2 rooms with a king sized bed. So you have to share okay? Make sure you do what we told." The four even heard some soft chuckles.

"What-"

"Goodbye darlings~ We still have some work to do!"

"No wait-" and they were cut off again.

*Beep*

And there goes another silence.

 "I'll cook for today." Minju said, avoiding the topic. She didn't even want to think about it.

They'll sure be scolded if they don't do what their mothers told them.

"I'll come with you." Heejin said and followed Minju to the kitchen, leaving the two frozen.