Chapter 39

Minju finished her shift earlier and after eating her lunch. she's now bringing her luggage downstairs since it's the day they'll be going to Japan.

They will stay there for 3 days, just 2 whole days to be exact while the 3rd day will be them flying back in early morning.

Yujin already said this to the head and director of the hospital and they agreed.

Minju was not expecting a honk coming from outside her house right after she brought her luggage downstairs.

"Unnieee!~ hurry up!" As soon as she peeked at her window she saw Seo at the back seat, Yujin must've fetch her. That cheerful girl is out again, she might even bother neighbors at this point.

"Stop shouting missy! There are neighbors out there!" She shouted before opening the door and as soon as she did.. she was welcomed by a tall certain woman.

"Let's go?"

"Y-yeah" Minju said as she saw the taller woman took her suitcase and placed it at the car compartment, opening the door for Minju right after.

"We still have lots of time, what do you guys want?"

"Drive thru!" The youngest among them, Seo exclaimed pointing at the food chain restaurant infront of them

"Alright then"

-

"Hey where are you going?" Yujin asked Hyunseo who's walking ahead of them, struggling with her luggage.

"The announcer already announced our flight--"

"but we'll use my plane." Yujin replied, two luggages in her hand since she took Minju's and held it instead.

"Also give me that, I'll hold that." She said as she took the confused woman's suitcase.

"Unnie what?" She asked, brows were furrowed.

"There-"

"Ms. Yoo, the plane is ready" Yujin was cut off by a Man in a suit

"Ah, alright"

"Just follow him" Yujin flashed a smile as she went beside Minju with Leeseo walking ahead of them excitedly

"Oho~"

"I forgot it's the Yoo Yujin we're talking about and we're with!" She said, they're now inside the Yujin's plane.

"You wanna rest or lay down?" Seo nodded with what Yujin had said

"Then, there's a room over there. You can go check and stay"

"Yay!"

"You're spoiling her aren't you?"

"It's fun watching her being all so happy, she's like a child." Yujin smiled before putting her and Minju's luggage above

"Do you want to lay down too? There's another--"

"No, I'm good." Minju replied while smiling.

"then do you want to take the row by yourself? Window sit or I'll just seat over here.." Yujin pointed the other seat.

"Nope, It's all good I don't want to sit all alone. you take the window sit"

There's some doubles and single one but of course Minju prefers the one with having a company.

"Hmm, okay."
-

"Ms. Lee Hyunseo, it's time to get off the plane"

"Seooo" Minju tapped the asleep woman's shoulder, trying to wake her up.