Chapter 7

Festival Day II

They're still handcuffed with each other and no one dared to speak. There was silence lingering between them, wondering what they should do.

"We can't just sit like this all day." Heejin sighed while trying to take the handcuff off her hand. Not like she hates it, she just hates the thought that Hyunjin might be uncomfortable with it.

"Then let's go to different booths again. We can still play some games while being handcuffed. They said we can and besides, I don't want this day to go to waste." Hyunjin suggested and stood up. She badly wants to play some games.

"Let's go, we still have a lot of time to enjoy the festival." Hyunjin smiled and pulled Heejin. The girl let's her, she doesn't mind. She wanted to play some games too and enjoy this day.

Minju and Yujin found themselves staring at each other, it was like a signal before they both stood up and followed the two. Deciding that they should make the worth of this day also.

They were peacefully walking the campus with smiles until they heard some screams from the students.

And glares from the other students since they're handcuffed with one of the most famous girl on the school.. Yujin's someone who has guys and girls going after her. She always gains the attention of many. Minju thought to herself.

Yujin noticed that Minju was uncomfortable with the glares the students were giving to them."It's okay just ignore them." Yujin whispered and gave a smile.

an assuring smile that means it will be okay. Then it will be. That's what Minju felt.

They felt disappointed when Yujin didn't even give them a single glance, it irked them even more to see their crush only staring at Minju.

Yujin didn't give a care though. Her attention was only towards the latter.

Four of them are now enjoying the festival not minding that they were still handcuffed with each other, playing games and laughing.

Not until..

"JAIL BOOTH!" The students were shouting.

"JAIL BOOTH INCOMING!!"

"Students who wear something denim or jeans will be imprisoned!" A member from the jail booth announced with a sly smile on his face. There are a lot of people who are wearing it.. and they'll surely get a lot of money to donate for these.

The four of them had no idea why the students were running since they were enjoying the festival. They were so confused.

"FOUR PEOPLE HERE!" Another member from the jail booth shouted, gaining their attention.

Students are now pushing them inside the booth until the four of them went in. They didn't even know why they let them pushed them here.

they were locked inside the booth.

"Why are we here?" Minju asked the member of the club.

"Oh it's our beautiful council president!" The girl exclaimed, she was one of the members of the booth.

"Ehem, so I was saying.. you were wearing something like denim or jeans, we shouted that the people who wear something like that will be imprisoned and that's why students were running. We were lucky that we found the four of you first! Also the students mostly requested the four of you to be locked up." They explained completely locking the lock with smiles on their faces.

"How can we get out of here-" Minju asked again

"It's either you do the students requests and questions or you stay there for the whole festival. Goodluck! Remember, it's all for charity!" They replied, smiling widely.