Chapter 42

"You what?!" A loud shout from the balcony was heard.

They're all currently in Yuri's room.

And yes, Minju woke up with a hang over and not just that with the realization and she remembered almost every detail from yesterday.

It's most unlikely for her to do so. Whenever she gets drunk she always forgets what happened. That is why she tends to just drink a bit when there's an occasion. But years ago she dares and get drunk a lot because she knew she has her girlfriend who'll always say that she'll take care of her whenever she gets drunk and she would woke up the next day in their bed, snuggling to her and already has a breakfast ready. But anyways that's not the point right now, that was years ago already and the problem is that.. Things are different already and how would she face her now?!

"Min, I don't know you." Karina walked away.

"Hey!"

"Just going to get a breakfast and some medicine! Later with your talks! I'm so hungry and my head hurts so bad!" She shouted before disappearing out of their sight. Hangover much.

"Why did you freaking wear a mismatched undergarments on all the days you wore a matched ones?!" Yuri exclaimed

"That was literally your chance..! And now what.."

"I wasn't even thinking about that! It was so embarrassing y'know! Well of course it's not like the first time she saw-- nevermind, nevermind! it's so embarrassing!! You did not have to point it out like that!"

"Aigoo Dr. Chou, I never expected you'll even kiss her!~~" Tomi teased, she could literally feel the 2nd embarrassment.

Minju could just sigh, now what would happen next?!

Few hours ago

Yujin touches her lips, and yes the drunk woman kissed her.

Just a peck of course but still.

She's drunk, I hope she doesn't remember this.

She'll get so embarrass and such.

It's not like she hated it, but it was so sudden she wasn't able to dodge and Minju might be mad at her when she knew. Especially because she was drunk.

She had a nap earlier and woke up, she even struggled to get out of the woman's arms that was wrapped around her, but in the end it was successful so she decided to wash up first before falling into a long sleep.

She was going to go back to her room after washing but suddenly.

As soon as she left the bathroom that was in Minju's room earlier she was instantly welcomed by that peck.

She must've thought it was all a dream since her eyes were still closed. Yujin thought.

She carefully placed her back in the bed after and as expected the woman instantly snuggled to her as soon as she laid on the bed.

It was always like this years ago when Minju's drunk.

She would always get more clingy than she normally is.

It was cute and then in the morning the latter would not remember a thing and be clueless. It was really cute.

-

"Okay so you thought it was a dream, sorry but I don't know. You talk about her about that okay? But still that was funny! And so embarrassing for you Min. Like why would you kiss her in your dreams?!" Yuri quickly changed her tone.

Minju couldn't be less embarrass.

"I-it was a dream of course, so I thought.. and I was drunk so I didn't really knew..."