Chapter 34

7 years ago, The day before the accident.

Yujin was on a phone call with Minju, The latter was studying for her upcoming exams.

"Goodluck on your exam dear!"

"I'll ace it!" Minju confidently answered that made Mrs. Choi chuckle "Glad to know!" 

Mrs. Choi and Mr. Jeong are in the same town after all, The four of them was supposed to go and explore the place but sadly Minju has her exams and Heejin has no time, she had to do all her plates..

It was the night time and Hyunjin just entered the guest room Mr. Jeong let her sleep in. she's currently in a call with Heejin.

"You'll surely come here next time Heej!" a voice outside had been heard through the call, It's Mr. Jeong's.

"We'll come here next time with the both of you just like what Mr. Jeong shouted so finish your plates! Goodluck, call you again tomorrow. love you." Hyunjin said not bothering to hear a response from the latter and immediately ended the call.

she knew that the latter would either whine or tell her stories instead of doing her plates.

Finish your plates and stop whining, We'll be back tomorrow you know.. don't miss me too much!

You're so confident about that huh, but I guess you're right I miss you. But I'll do my plates now. Goodnight, love you! See you tomorrow!

Heh I knew it. Carry on, You can do it my future Archi. See you tomorrow! 

Have the sweetest dream, love you too always remember.

-----

Hyunjin's POV (7 years ago)

"hey.."

"hey!"

"You have to go!" Someone shouted, I felt weak that I can't even move my hands, I can't move my body at all. 

It was a blurry vision but I saw a man, It must be where the voice is coming from.

"H-hyunjin..!"

My head it hurts so much, my whole body aches "You have to get out right now!" I could barely see but I know it's a woman who shouted this time, few seconds after my vision started to become clearer.. who are they? My head feels lighter than earlier but it still hurts a lot. moving my head looking at the window I saw fires around us, what's happening?

What's happening?

why aren't they leaving?

They also need to get out. 

"Hyunjin-ah" They looked at me as I looked at them with confusion, everything hurts.. 

"You and Yujin have to get out right now!" The guy shouted with a worried tone

Hyunjin?

That must be my name.. but why can't I remember anything...

I touched my head and saw blood.

it hurts a lot, I can hear the man and the lady telling me to get out immediately.. I tried my best to move my right arm.. and I finally did.

who is she..? but she's bleeding so much the same as me, I saw her opening her eyes.

I saw the fire started spreading and got more bigger, what am I supposed to do. I don't know I can't remember anything at all.. everything just hurts.. I can't move my hand or legs freely