Chapter 32

Yujin's POV

"We're here--"

She was sleeping peacefully. Her neck might even get stiff based on her position.

"Hey..?"

"Min.." I tapped her shoulders a few times but heard no response from her.

After a few seconds.. I heard some soft snores..?

I know that means she's in a very deep sleep.

"She must be tired from today." I touched her nose with a soft tap "how cute" before carrying her in bridal style. 

Going inside my house who was just built a year ago on this island. It was better than what I expected. I was still carrying Minju and she's still sleeping peacefully.

I pressed the 3rd floor in the built-in elevator inside my house. I usually use the stairs Everytime I went here but.. just to prevent from waking her from her sweet sleep.

"Pfft. She didn't even woke up a bit." I chuckled as I placed her gently in the bed of a guest room.

I removed her shoes so she can move comfortably later.

I also put the air conditioner in a right temperature and placed a blanket on her. 

"Well then I hope you'll be glad at tomorrow's surprise."

"Goodnight Min." I spoke still hearing her soft snores. I closed the lights and opened the lamp beside her before leaving and closing the door.

--------

Minju's

I woke up not with the sound of my alarm but with the sun hitting my face. I'm still laying down and closed my eyes again.

"How warm.." I mumbled, I feel really comfortable. The right breeze. The right temperature.

Just wow.. I could sleep all day in this room

Some birds are also chirping, not the loud, disturbing ones but the chirp like they're singing a song.

After a few minutes finally. I opened my eyes just to greet with an unfamiliar ceiling.

"What?!"

"How?!"

"Where the fuck am I?!"

Oh what a curse, early in the morning

That loud shout can be heard from the first floor that Yujin even heard it from her office room.

"Wait so first didn't I had a seat with Yujin in the flight then she offered me a ride then she told me we'll be going somewhere then.."

"What?!" Minju messed her hair, lost in her thoughts.

She went out of the room, confused. Fully awake and quite mad..?

"So is this house a maze or what?"

"Why is this house full of rooms!!" Minju is really annoyed, waking up in an unknown room. She doesn't even where Yujin is. She haven't even saw a single person since she woke up.

After few minutes of roaming around finding a way down..

"Uhm hey." Finally a voice other than her can be heard in this house, mansion or whatever maybe even a palace.