Chapter 36

"What are you two going to do now?"

"Nothing." Yujin replied, showing a blank expression

"What?"

"Hey sit down!"

"S-sorry" Wonyoung stuttered, Seeing the people who's attention are all on her. Sure is embarrassing.

"How embarrassing" 

"Hmm, It is" said Hyunjin before drinking her coffee.

"What.. So unnies you're going to do nothing..?"

"You heard it--" Before Yujin could finish her sentence, she was cut off by the younger

"Stop that unnie, turn your laptop off. It's literally lunch break." 

"and you unnie, you stop that also" Said Wonyoung, staring at Hyunjin who carefully placed a folder back at the table.

They're at a Café, Wonyoung invited them and just to see her friends being busy with work again.. what a workaholics. She entered the shop excitedly. well that was earlier, now her face says otherwise. 

"First I'm on a break and a break for me means vacation and a vacation means relaxation which is relief, which is not this.. "

"Okay then, We'll book you a flight to have a vacation somewhere and we'll go back to our works, how's that--" Yujin suggested.

"Nope." She cut her off, fixing her seat.

"I know you two have thought of something--"

"And.. I am right." She confidently said, sipping her drink. Their expression says it all. 

"W-we already did something." Hyunjin cleared her throat, Shifting her gaze off her friend who's looking at them curiously.

"Aha!"

"First time I heard you stammered unnie." 

"yeah yeah whatever you say, we'll leave now since you knew that we did something already." Hyunjin continued, standing up from her chair.

"Okay."

"Really you'll let us leave already?" Yujin asked, The younger doesn't really let them leave without getting information about on what she asks. This is rare--

"Of course, you're leaving and I'll be leaving too. so in short, I'll be coming with you unnies." Wonyoung replied, walking ahead of her friends.

Well maybe not.

"Okay.." They sighed, before following Wonyoung.

-----

"Ah really."

"that's good unnie, then what did you say in the letter?"

"Don't reply back--" Yujin replied, but was cut off when the younger spoke

"What!"

"They won't be able to still, They don't even know who we are.. we didn't put our names Won and perhaps they don't remember anymore." Hyunjin explained, They really hesitated and thought of a lot of things.

"Unnies."

"Just do whatever you want to do about them as long as they're not hurting, neither are you."

"Reveal yourself once you find to do so." Wonyoung said, Worried but she was smiling and felt relieve already. Glad her friends did something. At least process, She trusts the process and of course her unnies.