Chapter 37

- Next update, all remaining chapters :)

"You were here 3 years ago?" Heejin asked and Hyunjin nodded

"when and where? I didn't saw you or even heard news from aunties.."

"3 years ago, It was a year since you debuted" 

"It was actually on your first fan sign, well it was a coincidence Wonyoung, Our Korean friend from America,  and she asked me for a favor and I saw you." Hyunjin explained, She admit she never really thought of seeing Heejin in the first time she went back after a long time. She just did her friend a favor.. then and there, She finally saw this certain woman. Wait.. 

That was Wonyoung's plan all along isn't it? Is she that dense back then?

She sure is and It sure is her friend's plan.

4 years ago

"just in time." Wonyoung mumbles as she caught up to her unnies who walked ahead of her, Currently they're in the airport as they landed in Korea. a long flight that made Hyunjin and Yujin feel tired but I guess it's different from this girl.. She looks pretty much excited and cheerful..? well she always have been but there's something different from her smile today that made the other two curious.

"In time for what?" Hyunjin asked, raising an brow.

"You'll see, but let's bring our luggage at the hotel first and take a rest, shall we?" She replied, walking ahead with a sly grin leaving Hyunjin and Yujin confused once again.

-----

"Your birthday's done missy." Yujin answered looking at the younger who's still smiling ear to ear. Wonyoung sort of.. asked a favor to the two of them, well a separate one that's why they were curious on what this woman in front of them is planning.

"unnie, my birthday gift isn't done yet."

"So please do this favor of mine." Wonyoung added, smiling as she sat at the chair infront of her unnies.

"Why are you smiling that?" Hyunjin asked, crossing her arms.

"What? I'm just happy and I really need your help." She answered, she did convinced her friends on going on this trip with her and she'll probably convinced them on this one too. Too confident? Mhmm, That's right she is.

"Fine." and there it is, they did agree. 

"Okay! 1:30 you need to be there at 1:30!" Wonyoung said looking at Yujin before standing up from the couch.

"And 2pm for you, unnie" She added, this time looking at Hyunjin

"Will do ma'am" The two sarcastically replied, looking at Wonyoung who clearly cannot hide her excitement.

"Just check the location I sent you don't be late!, I'm going to do another business of mine bye!"

"Thank you!" 

You two might even thank me. Wonyoung mumbled and of course not loud enough for the two to hear. 

"I'll get going now Hyun. I've got less than 15 minutes to do this favor of hers." Yujin patted the shoulder of her friend, wearing her coat once again and completely leaving the room. She wanted to go back early too and if that's the case then she'll leave already.

Hyunjin smiled as a response as she sat at the chair near the window.

"1:17pm, I should get going too.. as far I can remember this place is pretty far but I can get there less than an hour" Hyunjin thought, looking at the location Wonyoung sent her earlier.