Chapter 44

"everything was a dream..?"

Minju felt her legs being all weak and unsteady. Out of her fear that everything is a dream, made her think nothing else but that. Full of worries and what ifs.

Her hands were shaking as she felt her heart beating fast..

No it can't be.

She was now sitting at the edge of the bed, thinking on how it all felt so real.

Minju could feel tears forming in her eyes and she would burst out crying aloud.

But then, a loud knock followed by the door opening.

A tall girl who has her long black hair, she was wearing her comfortable hoodie. and she was smiling from ear to ear, with her dimples visible.

"Hiii love! Good Morningggg! I cooked breakfast for you~ would you like to eat downstairs now or have your breakfast delivered in bed--" Minju almost stumbled but she didn't mind that. All she want to do is have a big hug given by this tall smiley girl over here.

Yujin was surprised almost falling because of the sudden hug and then she saw the latter's eyes.. there was tears.

"What happened?! Did you have severe cramps? Nightmares--" Yujin panicked, she just went downstairs to cook breakfast for her girlfriend and she came back and she's awake even have tears flowing down her eyes.

"You won't leave me?" A serious question coming from the older woman surprised Yujin, it was sudden but she must've had a nightmare.

"I won't ever do that again." She kissed her forehead, few words that Yujin is sure she would never do again.

That's the last thing she will do to this precious girl over here. She wouldn't dare and hurt her again..

"I promise you." Yujin showed her smile, a caressing one that made Minju hug her even tighter.

"Are you okay now?" Yujin asks, Minju was still hugging her and she was softly caressing the latter's back.

Her girlfriend then nodded, looked up to her and gave her a smile. "Then shall we go and eat? I'll drive you to work after we finish eating. We can go and have a stroll after." The taller girl said, smiling as she went to wipe Minju's tears.

"Sure but wait.." Minju forgot to check her phone, they might be emergencies in the hospital that needed her.

"Then I'll wait for you outside the room, take your time." She smiled again before leaving.

Yujin was already outside the room, patiently waiting when Minju realized..

"Yoo Yujin.." she weakly mumbled.

Realizing something.

Yujin heard it and peeked through the door "oh love, what's wrong--"

"Why am I half naked?!" And then again, as soon as Yujin completely entered their room.. she was greeted by a pillow hitting her face.

"Ow!"

— week after.

It's been a year since everything went well between them, and Yujin?

She's still courting Minju till now even if she's already her girlfriend.

Even if she gets to be her wife she will and won't stop courting this woman that deserves the best.

They're living together since months ago Yujin would tend to go to Minju everyday and the older just suggested for them to live together.

That made her really happy and went without thinking twice.