Chapter 1

*At the Chou's Mansion/House*

Minju Pov 

I'm about to go upstairs to go to my room and study suddenly our parents told us to go down & I decided to call my sister.

after that I knock and saw her busy playing but I called her out, as soon as we walked down the stairs..

our parents were waiting for us and what they have said surprised us.

"the 2 of you will move out into a smaller house because our house is too far away from the school..."

"But-"

"You have no choice but to agree"

After that we went up to our room, I wasn't really mad nor happy about it. I heard Hyunjin shouted..

"what reason is that!? we've been doing the same thing for 2 whole years, what an excuse! you can just say you want to make another child-"

"Are you guys saying something?" Our parents asked. I sighed this sister of mine really have lots of complain every time, if not she'll be commenting about something. She never gets tired.

"Uh.. we didn't goodnight Mama goodnight Mom~" I said to cover whatever she had said.

"Yah you fool! why'd you said that!?" said Minju before her sister could enter her own room. though her sister might be teasing their parents if their mood's not it then things will go worse.

"its true, I heard them last nigh-"

"I know, Better not say it they might hear it again you little-"

Hyunjin quickly closed her door. The two siblings are pretty much different in everything. Though they are just few months apart. Full of teasing each other and some fights.

"better prepare your things because you're going to move tomorrow Sunday morning." Their parents shouted. 

"that soon!?" The two have their mouths wide open in shock and disappointment.

"any problem with that?" and we shook our heads and went to our rooms.

They might make it worst, much better to just let them be.

- The next day

Minju's POV

Here we are bringing down our luggage early in the morning after eating breakfast. What urges them to make us move out this instant?

"Huh!? they can't even wait until the afternoon to do it, that we both need to move out early in the mornin-" There goes my dearest sister again.

I quickly covered her mouth again good thing they didn't heard it.