Chapter 9

~ Rain ~

A week has gone by since the festival day. Normal routine of what they always do, the four of them went to school and separated ways. Minju was surprised to see that Hyunjin has now been going to class lately since she always knew her sister would always skip class. It's pretty good since she doesn't have to shout at the hallway anymore just for her sister.

It was now their lunch time, Minju was walking down the hallway and heard some screams so she went nearer. It was her sister and someone confessing to her.

She crossed her arms as she watch the scene. That's not unexpected anymore.

"Another day with Hyunjin and her confessors." Minju sighed.

A person came and saw Minju so she went to her. She was confused why the place is crowded too. "What's wrong?" Heejin asks and Minju pointed at Hyunjin. People were gasping and more students were coming too.

"Oh."

"As you can see it's very noisy because of a confession. The person they're confessing at happens to be my sister. Not surprising."

"There's like 5-7 students who confess to her in a week, They even ask me sometimes to give her the gifts because she always rejects them." Minju continued. Her sister's a brat, she doesn't even know how they liked her.

"Good." Heejin whispered and smiled. Minju didn't hear that, luckily.

Heejin's eyebrow rose the moment she saw a familiar figure going at the center.

"Look." Heejin pointed, the moment she saw who it was.

While the two were looking at Hyunjin, The girl was looking at her friend with a look that was asking for help because ever since they sang and won on the play.. the students who confess are increasing.

Yujin was beside Hyunjin, they were whispering things with serious looks but then someone tapped the taller's shoulder.

"Y-yujin." A girl said.

"Oh, why?" Yujin said while smiling that made her dimples visible, the girl saw it and blushed. She's friendly. She thought the girl was just going to ask something but then..

"I like you, please go out with me?" The girl said and bowed while handing a gift. Yujin just stood there while scratching her nape. This girl was straightforward and she doesn't what to say. A lot of people were watching and it'll be embarrassing for the one who confessed to her if she rejected her just like that.

"Well I guess that's another person who confessed to Yujin." said Heejin as she looked at Minju who now gave her a stare.

Students were surprised when Yujin suddenly leaned in and whispered something to the girl that was holding a gift after that she smiled and looked at her friend. Hyunjin noticed the signal so she did the same thing to the other girl who confessed to her. She didn't say anything yet because no words came out. She had the same thought as Yujin. It'll be better to say things to them privately.

After they both whispered something, The both of them left while leaving the one who confessed to them still blushing.

The students are starting to murmur and talk about what happened.. everybody was curious.

Both Heejin and Minju scoffed with an annoyed face and left.

-

It was now snack time and free time Hyunjin and Yujin was walking through the hallway while laughing... Minju and Heejin was also walking on the same way.

"Hey~"

"Wanna go have a snack with us?" Hyunjin said

And didn't heard any response from the both of them, The 2 walked away