Their First Kiss

After 3 weeks

Hrithik

It's been three restless and disturbing weeks since that incident . I tried a lot to speak with Niharika My Biryani.. but she didn't spoke to me . After 5 days is my engagement ceremony with Divya and I am here sitting confused in my cabin and typing hurriedly on my laptop . My mind is divided between whom to choose Divya or Niharika ? My heart is adamant to choose Niharika over everything . And Then I am thinking about everyone and especially Divya .She would get hurt and if I let this engagement happen followed by marriage then it would kill my happiness, Divya's happiness and Biryani's happiness . Because my happiness is with My Biryani. Her happiness makes me happy , her sorrowful face makes my heart whine . Whenever I close my eyes I see her cute, sweet and mesmerizing face infront of me. Her innocent smile fills my heart with happiness . Her small round eyes filled with love, kindness and excitement makes my heart skip a beat .

That night I so much wanted to take her in my arms and soothe her but before I could do so , she went away living me with many un answered questions and without hearing my explanations . From that day onwards no messages, no calls , no meetings anything . She is at her best ignoring me and giving my heart indescribable and unbearable pain.

Phone rings...

Hrithik "Hello" . I spoke coming out of my thoughts.

Divya "Hrithik come to the boutique . Your suit has arrived. I want you to wear it and show it to me . So that I can check if it needs any kind of final touch . " I said in a breath.

Hrithik "Ahh.. Divya can you just send it to my home. I will check it and inform you if it requires any kind of final touch. " I said her moving my forefinger on my forehead .

Divya "Come on... soon to be Fiancè . You can spare some time for your soon to be Fiancè." I said him . "Unless you are engrossed in some really salient work now." I added.

Hrithik "No.. no it's not work .. it's just ..." I stopped. How could I say her that I was engrossed more in the thoughts of one of her best friend rather than my work. "Fine I will be there in some time . " I said her . I could hear her joyful voice . What the hell was I doing ? Hurting an innocent soul like her . I really had to talk to Niharika and sort everything out . So that we escape this critical situation without getting much hurt and without hurting others. Keeping it in my mind . I called my secretary and informed to cancel all my meetings for the next few hours . I went inside the elevator and thoughts of Niharika were not ready to escape from my mind. As the sound of ding paved way through my ears , I made my way to the parking . I sat in car and said my driver to take me towards Divya's Boutique.

On my way I took out my phone . Taking out Niharika's picture I caressed her . I very well know it's wrong to think about another girl when already my marriage has been fixed but I couldn't stop my heart to feel about some one else . I had no control over it . I sighed and kept my phone back in my pocket . Soon my car stopped infront of Divya's Boutique. I stepped out of my car and entered inside . The receptionist greeted me and I smiled back at her.

Divya came towards me with a smile on her face.

Hrithik "Hey.." I said and side hugged her.

Divya "Hi.." I said as he side hugged me . "Your suit has arrived . " I said and ordered my staff to bring it . "Would you like to have something Hrithik ?" I asked him as we seated on the couch .

Hrithik "Nah.. I am ..." I was stopped by a voice coming from the other side.