Problem Solved

2 days later

Hrithik

I heard a knock on the door.

Hrithik "Come in. " I said while reading a file.

Mrs. Ahuja " Sir Miss Rishita Kashyap is here to meet you . " I informed.

Hrithik "Oh yes. Please send her inside. " I said and she nodded and left. Seconds later there was again a knock on the door. "Come in." I said getting up from my seat and fixing my blazer.

Rishita " Mr. Sehgal.It's an honour to meet you . " I said shaking hands with him.

Hrithik "It's a pleasure to meet you too Miss Kashyap. " I said shaking hands.

Rishita "You can all me Rishita." I said flashing him one of my beautiful and flirty smile. I mean he is The Hrithik Sehgal. One of the most handsome and successful businessman of India. Him calling me to meet me personally is a dream come true. I can have a fling with him and Rohan at the same time and if i be a little bit cautious then I can get money and pleasure from both of them. Well done Rishita.

Hrithik "I prefer being professional Miss Kashyap. " I replied straightforward and her flirtious smile fell which she passed me but then she composed herself.

Rishita "Whatever you like Mr. Sehgal." I said. "So why have I been called here?" I asked.

Hrithik "Please have a seat Miss Kashyap." I said and she nodded. She sat on the visitor's chair and me on mine. I passed her a file. "Read it." I said . She took the file and started to read it.

Rishita "What the hell is this?" I said.

Hrithik "Well this is not hell. Hell is much dangerous as i have studied. It's a simple document stating that you Miss Rishita Kashyap is handing over the 30% shares which you have in "Makers" by your will to Mr. Hrithik Sehgal that is me and in exchange i am paying you 40 crores. 10 crores more than the amount you purchased the shares which I must say is a good deal." I said rotating the round paper weight in my hands.

Rishita "Mr. Sehgal I am not giving you my shares. That's final." I said closing the file and keeping it back.

Hrithik "50 crores." I offered.

Rishita "Not even for 500 crores.It was nice meeting you thank you. I should leave now." I got up and took my bag.

Hrithik " Illegal pubs, 4 cases of bullying on your brother Rishabh and 2 on you, 2 cases of cheque bounces on your company and 3 fraud cases . Company is going in loss. You slept with your ex boyfriend just to blackmail him for money and the same thing you are planning to do with Rohan Shetty last but not the least drug supplies at many places. " I said and she turned back and looked at me. I smirked. "TMI right? I know." I said placing my left leg on my right leg in such a manner that my ankle of left leg touched the knee of my right leg.

Rishita "How..how do you know?" I was shocked . How the hell did he know this much about us?

Hrithik "I know much more than this." I said . "So much that could make you brother and sister land in jail because Indian government very much abides by the rules and regulations made. " I said.

Rishita " I am not signing it. " I said and he laughed.

Hrithik "It seems you are not understanding the consequences or you are willingly not understanding it Miss Kashyap. " I said." Let me explain it to you. This can cause you serious trouble. I am giving you two options. First , sign the papers and give me your shares and get 50 crores. Second , don't do as I say and get ready to land in jail with your dear brother. " I said. "Think wisely and then make a chose. Do that would make you step out of this door happily." I said. She kept on thinking.