Shopping Together

After 3 week of the meeting .

Niharika, Divya, Rohan and Hrithik got busy with their respective lives. Niharika , Divya and Rohan used to meet each other when ever they got time.

Niharika started working in her Dad's Restaurant as a chef and created amazing Cuisines by mixing up Cuisines of different places.  Everyone liked it making Niharika happy and her parents, friends and near and dear ones proud.

One random day

At the City Mall, Hyderabad.

Niharika "Where the hell are you Divi ? I have been waiting for past 45 minutes ." I yelled on the call. This girl asked me to come to the mall immediately for helping her in her shopping  and now she has not yet graced me with her presence.

Divya "Niki hum nhi aa payege . Ek urgent kaam aa gaya h boutique mein. Toh gayi h toh shopping kr le.(Niki I can't come . I am having some urgent work in the boutique .  As you have went there then shop something for yourself. )" I said her . I got stuck in  work and therefore couldn't make it and this girl is yelling at me so I drifted her mind to the idea of shopping. 😉

Niharika "Wow badhiya! Pehle tum mujhe bol jaldi aane ke liye aur phir tum khud mat aao.( Wow great! First you call me toh come early and then you only don't come .  "I didn't had breakfast also." I said her.

Divya " You can do this much for me . Ok.  I am disconnecting the call since I am very busy . See you later . " I said and disconnected the call to avoid her further yelling.

Niharika "Idiot . Dumbo . Stupid . Mean. " I yelled looking at my phone to the person who had already disconnected the call. Ok . Let's not waste my little bit energy on her. Since I am in the mall . Let me enjoy with myself . Thinking this I moved towards Subway to fill my empty stomach with some delicious food . After my hunger got satisfied . I moved towards H&M for some shopping . I was scrolling through my Instagram when I collided with someone.

Niharika "I am so sorry.. " I said abruptly as soon as I collided with someone.  I looked and found a familiar face . Yes this face was of My Best Friend's Fiancè aka Hrithik aka Mr. Smoothie .  "Mr. Smoothie you.." I said as I saw him with a small smile . "I hope you are not hurt . I am really sorry." I said him.

Hrithik "Hey relax Miss Biryani

Hrithik "Hey relax Miss Biryani . I am fine.  " I assured her. "Shopping ." I said her as I saw her infront of H&M .

Niharika "Yeah. But your would be Fiancè aka my Besto ditched me at the last moment and I am here alone . " I said him making a sad face and he smiled.

Hrithik "Ok. Don't be sad . Actually I came here for buying something for Maa and Papa . This Sunday they are having their Wedding Anniversary. " I said her.

Niharika "Ooh. Wish them Congratulations from my side and convey my regards to them. " I said him.

Hrithik "Well you can do that yourself because I am planning  to throw a small  party and everyone is coming including you. So you can directly wish them . But now you have to help me for choosing a gift for Maa.  As for Papa I can choose but  it's really difficult to choose gifts for beautiful ladies .  I suck at it. Every year I bring Maa and she chooses a gift for her from me but this  year I thought to surprise her but seems like I wouldn't be able to . I called Divya but she is stuck at work . But  thanks to God ,he sent  you as my savior." I said in a breath . She looked astonished I guess the reason is how could I speak so much in a breath.