Back To Home

3 weeks later

Niharika

So the wait is over . Currently I am in my flight with my Maa and Papa as they came to my graduation ceremony and I am heading back to my country , to my city with them.

Hyderabad , Airport

Rohan "Her flight landed . She will come soon ." I said Divi.

Divya "Yess . Finally the wait is over. The kiddo of the group . " I said and we both smiled .

After 20 minutes

Niharika "Divi , Ro . " I shouted as I got out of the airport gate . I ran towards them . Maa and Papa came after me .

Rohan and Divya " Niki .." We shouted and engulfed her in a bone crushing hug . People saw us and laughed but we were engrossed in each other.

Niharika "I missed you guys so much

Niharika "I missed you guys so much ." I said them hugging .

Rohan and Divya "We missed you too kiddo." We said her.

Niharika "Stop calling me kiddo . I am an adult . " I said them whining and breaking the hug.

Rohan and Divya "Ok . Ok. Don't get angry kiddo ." We said her teasingly .

Niharika " I am going . " I said walking from them angrily . They caught me from behind and we laughed .

Divya "How are you Uncle Aunty ?" I asked them .

Ashok and Asmita "Fine dear . How are you both ?" We asked Divya and Rohan hugging them.

Rohan "All good . " I replied them.

Niharika "Ok. So Miss Divi when am I meeting your Mr. Mystery Man ." I asked her . I saw Rohan's face drop a little but he covered it up . I felt bad for starting the topic . But Divi's face brightened up . God why did you put me in such a mess. Raising a topic makes my one besto happy while my other besto sad.

Divya "Patience Niki Patience. You will get to meet him. " I said her.

Niharika "Ok. But when ? In these 3 weeks I have prepared a list of questions for him. " I said her . Then with my everything I turned towards Ro . "Did you meet him?" I asked him. I saw both happiness and sadness in his eyes. Happiness for Divi and sadness for himself .

Rohan "Ya I met him and he is great ." I said Niki.

Niharika "Ok. I will confirm it. You tell me kab milwa rahi hai mujhse ( When are you making me meet him) .

Divya "Relax Niki Relax. Tonight . You will meet him . Maa and Papa are going out to some friend's house . So I thought of having dinner together . I, Ro , You and him . " I said her . "Uncle and Aunty I will come in the evening and pick her up. " I said Uncle and Aunty .