You have Found A Gem

5 days later

Niharika

Hridhan Uncle and Sweta Aunty invited me and my parents for dinner at their place and me and Hrithik have decided to break the news of us in love with each other to them today . I am getting nervous. I wore a red long net kurti with white straight pants , jhumkas white in colour , bracelet on my right hand and watch on my left. I applied face powder, red lipstick , eyeliner, mascara and a small red bindi. I parted my hair from the middle and straightened it and by the end my hands started aching. At last I was ready. I grabbed my purse and picked up my phone . My phone rang . Hrithik was calling . I picked up immediately.

Niharika "Ha... Hello." I said.

Hrithik " Niharika...you guys are arriving when?" I asked.

Niharika "We will leave in about 15 minutes." I said tapping my feet on the floor.

Hrithik "Stop tapping your feet. Sab kuch aacha hoga( Everything will be fine)." I said . She is very nervous regarding everything.

Niharika " They won't take us wrong na? I mean you and me. We are... somewhat forbidden." I said.

Hrithik "They are our parents Niharika. They won't take us wrong and nothing is forbidden in love. Don't worry. They would accept just like Divya and Rohan. I have already reached at my parents place one hour ago. Come soon I am waiting. Aarav is also here." I said.

Niharika "Aarav. When did he come from Mumbai?" I asked.

Hrithik "Today evening. He surprised me. I met him at my parents place. I said him that we are revealing everything to our parents . I got a green signal from him." I said.

Niharika "Thank god he is here. It would be great to have him with us. " I said , a little relief embraced me.

Asmita "Niha..baby you ready or not?" I knocked on her door.

Niharika "Just a second Maa." I said. "Bye. I am hanging up." I said and hanged up the call without waiting for his response. "I am ready Maa." I said as i opened the door. She took a long look at me.

Asmita " Meri beti kitni badi ho gayi hai. ( My daughter has grown up so much)." I said cupping her cheeks and kissed her forehead. My eyes started to well up.

Niharika " Maa not again." I said and hugged her.

Asmita "Soon you are going to leave me and your Papa." I said and she stiffened.

Niharika "Maa. " I said. I will have to leave them one day. Marriage. It's a big responsibility and being away from my parents is another difficult task. "For now I have to leave for San Francisco 3 days later.So let's talk about it." I said separating from the hug and wiping her tears.

Asmita "I know. That makes me more sad." I said. "Try to come soon this time." I said.

Niharika "Yes Maa. I will try." I said. I so want to come back soon. Leaving Hyderabad back then had totally a different reason but now I don't want to leave Hyderabad. I haven't informed Hrithik about my departure. Earlier i had told him i was here just for 3 weeks but after coming in a relationship we haven't spoken about it. " Have you prepared delicacies for me to take it to San Francisco?" I asked.
"Lewis and Oliver would kill me if I don't take delicacies made by you. " I said and she laughed.

Asmita "Don't worry . I have prepared a lot for them." I said.

Ashok "Asmita , Niharika hurry up. we would get late. " I said.

Niharika "Coming Papa." I said and locked the door as we mother daughter duo went downstairs. We exited and drove to Hridhan Uncle's house. The guards opened the door as i drove in the driveway and parked the car. Sweta Aunty and Hridhan Uncle were standing at the entrance. We got down and exchanged greetings. After that we were led inside. Aarav was the first one my eyes fell on. We hugged each other and then i looked at Hrithik. Can this man get a little less handsome? I guess i should write my name on his forehead so that girls don't even think about him. He was wearing a red shirt , sleeves folded upto the elbow and black jeans. Hairs a little dishelved, purposely to distract my attention. He smiled at me and i smiled back after that we gave each other a side hug. I was ball full of nervous. This is one point which makes the two of us. I emotions kick soon whereas most of the time he is calm and composed.