Expectation

Niharika " No it was your project , it is your project and it will be your project. I just have a minor role to play. There is no our , it is yours." I said him. I have watched him work on his project from a long time back. The amount of hardwork and dedication he has put in it is immeasurable. I can't take the credit for it. I am just playing a minor role like others in this project nothing much.

Hrithik "Yes you are right. There is no our ,it is mine . Soley mine." I spoke in anger. Her words broke my heart again. I am stupid when I prepared myself for not letting her do so again how could I just change and have expectations within few minutes. Why did you expect Hrithik Sehgal? Expectation is the worst thing ever happened to mankind. Enough now. Gear up. What's in past let it remain in past. She was a chapter of your life not the book of your life. So just for god's sake move on . She already did you too do so.

Niharika " Hrithik.." He cut me in between . He got angry again. I didn't said anything wrong.

Hrithik "Until next time Miss Srivastava." I said getting out of the room and closing the door.

Niharika "Why is he behaving like this? He was fine two minutes back." I murmured. It breaks my heart seeing him so cold towards me. Miss Srivastava from his mouth killed me. It pains a lot seeing his this kind of behaviour. I walked out of the room and what I saw broke me more. A girl probably a little older than me was hugging him and he too wrapped his arms around her looking in my eyes. Relax Niki maybe she is his cousin or a friend. Relax . Or maybe he moved on. You should be happy he has moved on. You only suggested him to move on. So what's the problem now. I started to walk away when I heard her voice.

Akansha " I missed you babe. God you are getting handsome day by day. " I said him winking.

Hrithik "You must be tired let's go to my office. We will talk there. Come. " I said.

Niharika "Fuck. " I said and turned to take a look of the oh so lovely couple. That idiot Smoothie placed his hand on her waist. Seriously ? On her damn waist? Ahh.. calm down. You are in a public place. You can't kill anyone that 's against the law. Calm down.

Mrs. Ahuja "Ma'am Hridhan Sir is calling you in his office. Your father is also present there. Please follow me. I will show you the way." I said leading her.

Niharika "Excuse me Ma'am " I called her.

Mrs. Ahuja "Yes." I turned towards her and we both stopped.

Niharika "Do you by chance know who is the lady who came to meet Mr. Hrithik ?" I asked . I was freaking inside. Damn I can't control my emotions.

Mrs. Ahuja "Oh she is Miss Akansha Mehra . All I know about her is that she studied with sir in Melbourne and she settled in Bangalore 2 months back ,earlier she worked in Melbourne . She often visits sir. They seem close." I said her.

Niharika " Ooh . That's really great." I said and she smiled. It's really fucking great. They seem close very good. Very good.

Mrs. Ahuja "But he is still into you." I said and she stopped and looked at me.

Niharika "Sorry. " I said . I couldn't understand her clearly.

Mrs. Ahuja "That day after you left his office . He wasn't the same anymore. He completely changed." I said her.

Niharika "What ..what are you telling Ma'am ?" I said .

Mrs. Ahuja "Hrithik is like a son to me. I know him well. He might be able to mask him emotions from everyone but he can't from me. " I said.I placed my hand on her arm. "He has completely cut off himself from people. Completely submerged himself in work. He has become rude . He is broken Niharika . Only you can bring back the old Hrithik." I said as we reached Hridhan Sir's office. I looked at her .

Niharika "But.." She cut me in between.

Mrs . Ahuja "Think carefully." I said and patted her head. I knocked on Hridhan Sir's door and we entered inside.

Hridhan "Mrs. Ahuja please call Hrithik too. Niharika sit dear. " I said and Mrs. Ahuja went and Niharika sat beside Ashok and we did casual chat.

Hrithik "Yes Papa? " I asked entering inside.

Hridhan " Son when are you leaving for Vishakapatnam?" I asked him.

Hrithik " Two days later. " I said.

Hridhan "Ashok I was thinking of sending Niharika with Hrithik . She can look around for herself and make whatever changes required." I said him.

Ashok "Well that's completely fine . They can see whatever is required." I said.

Hrithik "But Papa. The work for kitchen was meant to happen at last . " I said. I clearly didn't wanted to take her with me not after what happened in the meeting room.

Hridhan " But son that was because we were not sure with whom to collaborate with. Now when the collaboration is done . I think you should start work on it too." I said.

Hrithik "But Papa.." She cut me in between.

Niharika " Uncle. I think he is saying right. Let other work in the hotel finish then we can start with the kitchen." I said softly. He clearly didn't wanted to take me so why should I go?

Hrithik "Yes Papa." I said. She clearly wants to avoid me as much as she can.

Ashok "But it would be really better if you guys start the work soon . The sooner the better." I said.

Hridhan "I totally agree with Ashok. Hridhan call the architecture and the interior designer and inform them about you both going. Niharika dear, the kitchen is yours prepare it as you want . " I said.

Niharika "Okay Uncle." I said.

Hridhan "Okay then. Hrithik will pick you up ." I said.

Hrithik "Papa she can manage on her own." I said.

Hridhan "Where are your manners young man? Why can't you take her with you?" I asked.

Niharika "Uncle he is right. I can go there by myself. Besides I am thinking of taking Arjun there. He is my friend and a chef at our restaurant so he can help me out. " I said.

Hrithik "Yes Papa she can come with Arjun. Her friend." I said looking at her or eyeing her . Obviously she has to take that idiot with her.

Hridhan " Okay call him and ask if he is free and can join you guys." I said and she nodded and went out of the room.

Niharika "I spoke with him. Actually he is busy on that day. So he can't accompany me. Anyways I can manage myself. At what time do I need to reach there?" I asked Hrithik.

Hrithik "I will pick you up at 9 'o' clock in the morning." I said her. Hearing Arjun not joining gave me a satisfaction.

Hridhan " Ok then it's fixed. Hrithik will pick you up. " I said.

Ashok "Okay fine by me too. It's quite late we should leave now. " I said looking at my watch.

Hridhan "Okay. Bye Niharika . Take Care. " I said after hugging Niharika. And then i hugged Ashok. Hrithik hugged Ashok and we went outside and the kids followed.

Hrithik "Be ready . One minute late and I will leave you." I warned her. She looked at me and then smirked.

Niharika " Okay Sir . " I said him .

Hrithik "Hmm." I said. Damn the word Sir from her mouth did wonders in a special part of my body.

______________________________________

Hi guys 🙋🏻‍♀️

So a trip to Vishakapatnam. I am super excited for the upcoming chapters. Are you guys excited too?

So this is all about the chapter. I hope you guys liked it.

Do tell me about  the chapter  in the comments  and please press the star icon below and vote for the chapter. Please please vote and comment.

I would really appreciate if you guys vote and comment..❤️