Sparks Of Jealously

2 days later

At 9.00 pm .

Niharika

I was busy in the kitchen of "The Foodies" preparing Cuisines . When my phone started ringing.

I checked it and  it was the call of the last person I would expect . Mr. Smoothie . The caller id came up on my screen. Why on earth is he calling me? And that too when I am  hell busy  as this time the restaurants is  at its peak hours. People  are here with their families,friends, girlfriends, boyfriends who are  eagerly waiting for their orders to be placed and we Chefs have to work like Humanoid Robots . Uff . And the waiters like they are preparing for a 400 metre run .

And this man is calling me now.

I receive his call and squeeze in between my ear and shoulder and continued blending the mixture .

Niharika "Shoot. "

Hrithik "What are you busy doing that it took so long for you to pick up my call?" I ask her out of nowhere . 'Speaking frankly I don't know why I asked her this? Anyways I have asked her now . I can't take it back now. Moreover she is my friend . I should know about her where abouts. ' I thought and satisfied myself with my answers.

Niharika "I was busy making out with my boyfriend .. so I couldn't pick it up early. Ahh... baby... don't stop .. it...you doing great .. just keep ...doing like that...." I spoke  and started making moaning sounds out of blue. I embarrassed myself due to this idiot , foolish and would be Fiancè of my Besto as I looked around and saw my fellow chefs hiding their smiles after listening to my response . I face palm  myself.

Hrithik " Biryani.. stop it. You  have a boyfriend but no one told me neither you or Divya or Rohan ?" I asked her.

Niharika "Because I didn't consider it important to inform you about it ." I said him irritatedly.

Hrithik "Why is that so? I am also your friend. I should have known about it. " I don't know why  it felt  like a thorn pierced my heart as she stated about her boyfriend .

Niharika "Seriously.. Smoothie have you called me for asking about my boyfriend ?" I asked him chopping veggies.

Hrithik "Yes." I said her. "No I mean No. " I said her.

Niharika "Then please enlighten me with the reason why did you take the immense trouble of calling me at this time?" I asked him.

Hrithik "Where are you at this time ?" I asked her.

Niharika "Obviously at the restaurant." I said him.

Hrithik " Ok I will be there in 40 minutes. " I said her.

Niharika "Why? " I asked him.

Hrithik "I will you enlighten you with the reason when I arrive there. " I said her .

Niharika "Ok. Fine . " I said him. Arjun ( a fellow chef at the restaurant and my good friend ) came to me.

Arjun "Niha please handle this . " I said her passing her the ingredients .

Niharika "Fine Arjun." I said him .

Hrithik "Biryani you still there .." I asked her as I heard her speaking with some man .

Niharika "Ya I am there . Arjun I am doing it and passing it in 5 minutes . " I said him .

Arjun "Thanks Love . " I said her grinning from ear to ear.

Niharika "It's nothing . " I said him passing him a smile .He has a habit of calling me  Love every now and then .

Hrithik "Why is he calling you 'Love' Biryani ?" I asked her raising my voice . I got furious when I heard a man named Arjun as I heard her calling him calling her 'Love'.