We Will Make It Happen

Next day.

Niharika

I opened my eyes slowly , my head was paining a lot. Hangover. Oh god ! Isiliye Niharika Ma'am aapko sab drinks avoid karne ko bolte hai ( This is why Niharika Ma'am everyone asks you to avoid drinks) but did you ever listen to anyone? I sat up on the bed luckily lights were off or else with headache , I would have been gifted light attack on my eyes too when I had opened them. After roaming my hands near the bedside stand I found a switch and I pressed it . The fan turned on. I pressed it off and pressed another switch and the lights turned on. It took me a second or two to adjust to the lights. After recognising my surroundings , horror spread in my whole body.

Niharika "Shit." I cursed out loud. "Where am I ?" I said. I jumped out of the bed forgetting about my headache. I opened the door and walked out. I entered living room. My ears shot up when i heard some utensil falling . I looked at the direction of the sound and my eyes travelled to the kitchen at the end of the living room.There is someone in the house! Picking up the first thing on which my hand landed I tip toed to the kitchen.

As I stood at the entrance holding the thing tightly in my hand I saw a man standing in just his pyjamas , his back faced me as he was cooking something. Kidnapper! I threw the thing in my hand and at the same moment the man turned and the thing hit his head .

Man " Oh fuck! " I cursed out loud rubbing my head.

Niharika "You?" I said out loud.

Man "Yes me." I replied.

Niharika " What are you doing here?" I asked .

Man "It's my house for god's sake and who the hell throws a paperweight on someone." I said and checked my hand but found no blood. Thank God!

Niharika " I thought...I thought someone kidnapped.. me so to fight back . I threw whatever I got in my hand . "I said.

Hrithik "Atleast you should have seen who is it. " I replied.

Niharika "I did whatever I felt correct at that moment and what am I doing .." He cut me in between.

Hrithik "Oh please Biryani! Sawal puchna band karo aur meri help karo. Already mera sar phod chuki ho.. (Stop asking questions and help me. You have already damaged my head..) I said irritatingly . This girl!

Niharika "Ha haa Smoothie! ( Yes yes.) Tum ruko 2 minute. Kya karu...Kya karu?? ( You wait for 2 minutes. What should I do...What should I do??) Yes. " I said and ran towards the refrigerator. "Where is your ice pack?" I asked him.

Hrithik " Left drawer this side." I said and sat on the bar stool.

Niharika "Ok." Taking out the ice pack , I placed some ice cubes in it and went to him. I placed it on the wounded part of his forehead. The place had started to turn blueish. I was feeling very guilty.

Hrithik "Aah..." I winced in pain. "Slowly please." I said.

Niharika " Yes.. sorry sorry.." I started dabing it slowly on his head and started blowing air in between. I continued it for a while. I looked at his eyes and then realised how much close I was with him. I was standing between his legs and there was only an inch's gap between us. Keeping the ice pack on the counter I stepped back. "Why ...am I ..here?" I asked.I was shuttering due to the intensity that danced in his eyes when I looked at them.

Hrithik "Because I brought you here and ended up with a broken head. " I teased her. Taking the ice pack I placed it on my head. I liked it very much when she was standing between my legs and dabing the ice pack on my head and blowing air in between but when she realised our position she moved back..