Get Your Man

Hrithik

Damn me. I hit the steering wheel hard. I shouldn't have said those stupid stuffs to her. I vented it out. Which was absolutely wrong because she is also the victim in this. We both suffered.I said I hate her but the reality is I could never hate her. Not even in my dreams. Yes she hurted me but I hurted her too. She was right in her place. How could she betray her best friend ? She thought about others before herself everytime. Even then she didn't tell me the actual reason of leaving me because neither she could hurt me nor her best friend so she took it on herself.But you asshole, you like to make her unhappy. Everytime you make her cry. Moreover how could you leave her there . She is your responsibility. You just gave a lecture about it and then you left her there .

Sighing I drove back to the construction site. I halted the car a little behind and got down . I saw Niharika hugging Aarav and then him taking her hands in his and going to his car and then they drove away. I made her sad but it hurts to see that someone else is consoling her for the tears I gave her. Atleast she would feel better with him.

I sat inside and drove to the hotel. Reaching I parked my car and went inside. I opened my room and stripped my clothes off just keeping my shorts on , I wore my bathrobe and taking a towel I went downstairs to the pool.

I dived in the pool and damn the water was cold. I started swimming thinking about her. After my mind relaxed I got out of the water and wiped my body with the towel ,i wore my bathrobe and walked back to my room. Taking a cold shower , I came out of the bathroom , wearing my sweatpants and a tshirt I dropped on the bed and my phone rang. Damn this irritating girl. Can't she understand a simple thing.

Hrithik "Hello." I responded receiving the call.

Akansha "Hey you back to hotel ? How was your day?"

Hrithik " For god's sake Akansha you called me in every ten minutes." I said.

Akansha " I missed you. " I said.

Hrithik "Akansha please stop this fucking bullshit.I had enough of it from the last couple of months. " I shouted.

Akansha "But babe I love.." He cut me in between.

Hrithik "No you don't Akansha Mehra. You don't love me and I am not that Hrithik Sehgal anymore who would fall for you. I know your evil intentions very well. After what you did I still talk to you . You should be really thankful about it. I don't need you Akansha Mehra in my life. "

Akansha " Can you not forgive me for that mistake?" I asked softly.

Hrithik "Mistake." I smiled. "That was not a mistake . It was planned to ruin my and my parents reputation. I can never forgive you for that. " I said gritting my teeth.My head was hurting. I rubbed my temple with my fingers. God I need to rest. This is getting on my nerves.

Akansha "I am so sorry." I cried. "I am really sorry. " I said.

Hrithik "Akansha please don't try to contact me . You were my past. You and I can never be together . Have a great life ahead. " I said.

Akansha "Please listen to me ..." The call got disconnected. "Damn it." I shouted and threw my phone.

After disconnecting the call. I blocked her from everywhere. I texted Aarav .

Hrithik - Drop her back safely.

Two seconds later a messaged pooped on my screen.

Aarav - I will.

Keeping the phone on the nightstand I increased the temperature of AC as I started to feel cold. I wrapped myself into the sheets and closed my eyes but my head was hurting badly.