Let The Eyes Do The Talking

At the Anniversary Party Continued....

Rohan

I and Niki gulped down some mocktails. And were back in our teasing each other mood until Divi came and stopped us from creating nuisance.

People were dancing with their lovely partners. I so much wanted to dance with Divi but Hrithik approached her and took her away from me...

I gulped down my drink and not letting my eyes to move from the would be couple . I grabbed Niki's hand and pulled her to the dance floor.

Niharika "Woah... dude that was really painful." I muttered as he pulled me towards him eyeing the would be couple on the dance floor. Anyways I placed my hand on his shoulders .

Rohan " Chup aur dance kar mere sath ekdum couple type.( Shut up and dance with me just like couples) " I said her and placed my eyes on her.

Niharika "Ro.. " I said and acted like I am smelling something. "Do I smell jealousy erosion nearby. " I said him and he passed me a glare. I ignored him and added more fuel in the fire. "Perks of being stubborn and not confessing. " I said him.

Rohan "Niki...shut up and dance..and do it a bit romantically or I will accept that you are no longer the great dancer you used to be." I said her to ignite her so that she would pick up the pace and I would overcome my jealousy by making some one jealous who is enjoying in someone else's arms now.

Niharika "Hey ..never challenge my dancing and cooking skills." I said him and we picked up our pace and by now most of the eyes were on us . "Btw I think she likes you too and seriously Ro its time to take the lead before it's too late. Don't let her slip off your hands. " I said him.

Rohan "I will not do anything until we are sure about her feelings. What if it's nothing like we think . It would just destroy our friendship." I said her.

Niharika "Seriously love has made you an idiotically stubborn person. " I said him and rolled my eyes.

Rohan "Stop it Niki and don't you roll your eyes at me. And look at me with love not with disgust." I said her.

Niharika "Copied." I said him and we both smiled and continued dancing this time with expressions of love. We were swaying and eyes were eyeing us, some jealous of our friendship, some with love, some with curiosity. Just then partners were exchanged . I danced with someone and then again when the partners were changed again I landed in my Best Friend's Would be Fiancè arms. With the corner of my eyes I saw Divi and Ro together . I winked at Ro . The wink didn't go unnoticed by Hrithik.

Hrithik "What was that wink for? " I asked with a emotion which people prefer calling jealousy

Niharika "Nothing... absolutely nothing..." I said him as my eyes met his eyes. His eyes.. I was getting addicted to his black orbs like anything . His eyes were gaining the power to make me vulnerable. He didn't seemed satisfied with my answers.

Hrithik "I am not accepting that answer and never with that hesitation. " I said her.

Niharika "Smoothie..it's nothing.." I said him.

Hrithik "As you say Biryani.." I said him and got lost in her sweet , brown and lovely orbs. Slowly my hands around her waist tightened. I liked her so much in my arms. I can't describe it in words. As I saw her swaying with Rohan I so much wanted to pull her from his arms and cage her in mine shouting and letting everyone know that she can dance only with me...no one should ever even think of laying his fingers..forget fingers even his eyes on My Biryani..My Niharika..My Girl. But I couldn't do so.
But now she is with me and I want so much the moment to freeze and let our eyes do the talking.

Niharika "Hrithik..." I said after I felt some strong emotions invading me as it always does when ever I am with him. Why do I love his possessiveness so much? Why do I love it when he pampers me? Why do I love to spend time with him ? He cut me off and I was brought back from my thoughts . I stared at his eyes and same he did with my eyes. I was drowning in his eyes.

Hrithik "Ssh.. Niharika ..just look in my eyes..." I said her and she continued looking at my eyes and I looked at her eyes. We continued moving with each other with the rhythm of the song without uttering a word. For the first time she didn't oppose me and did what I said her. We neither blinked for once. As the music stopped we came out of the trance and she went across the garden entering inside . I excused myself and ended up following her. I saw her getting inside the washroom. I waited outside.

Niharika "No.. God ..." I said and splashed water for the third time. "Please God.. don't do this.. don't make me fall for him. I can't. " I said and splashed water again . "Relax Niki.. you are not going to fall in love with him. No way." I said and took deep breaths to calm myself. I grabbed tissues and wiped my face and took 3 deep breaths again and looked at the mirror and after few seconds I headed outside and I met the person I didn't wanted to meet.

Hrithik "Are you fine?" I asked her.

Niharika "Yaa.." I said him keeping my eyes every where else rather than on him. Because I knew if I looked at him . I would definitely end up falling for him which I never wanted .. or did I .. Did I really wanted to fall for him?

Hrithik "Niharika ... what's going on?" I asked her holding her shoulder . She didn't glance me a look. But I was adamant to find it out.

Niharika "It's nothing Hrithik.. Let me go.." I said him and struggled to get out of his arms but he held me more tightly. Some where inside me I had the urge to stop the time and be in his arms.. forever.

Hrithik "Never.." I said and cupped her face. "Tell me what just got into you? Did some one say you something? Tell me Niharika ...I will break his bones. " I stated.

Niharika "There's nothing... " I said and pushed him away from me...from my heart.. "There's nothing Hrithik.. Just leave me..." I said on the verge of crying.

Hrithik "Niharika..." I whispered. My heart shattered as she pushed me asked me to leave her. I never wanted to leave her.

Niharika "Please ...stay away from me .. Please.. Don't try to come this close to me.. I will lose... I will lose everything..." I said as tears trailed down my eyes. I looked at him and saw his eyes expressing hurt. And I knew if I stayed there even for a milli second . I would end up engulfing him in my arms . So I did what was better for everyone because I couldn't even let the thought of hurting my best friend , my Divi enter my mind .

I went away from him . He called me but I didn't turn to spare a glance even at him.

Hrithik " Niharika... Niharika ... Biryani .. " I shouted but she went without answering my questions and without letting me speak what the fuck I feel for her. Somewhere she opened her heart to me but didn't let me open mine .

I watched her disappearing from my eyesight.

______________________________________

Hi guys 🙋🏻‍♀️

So the eyes spoke and our girl ran away not just from him but from her feelings too. But the question is for how long?

So this is all about the chapter. I hope you guys liked it.

Do tell me about the chapter in the comments and please press the star icon below and vote for the chapter. Please please vote and comment.

I would really appreciate if you guys vote and comment..❤️