Forgive and Forget

2 days later

Hrithik

I parked my car outside her home and honked. I was on time. I honked again. This time she came out with her mother. I came out of the car and opened the back door while one of her servant placed her luggage on the seat .

Asmita " Hello Hrithik how are you?" I asked hugging him.

Hrithik "Fine Aunty . What about you?" I asked separating from the hug.

Asmita "I am fine too. Happy Journey to you both and take care and don't forget to call me once you reach there." I said them.

Hrithik "Sure Aunty. " I replied.

Niharika "Bye Maa. " I said and hugged her and made my way towards the passenger seat while he sat on the driver's seat.

Asmita "Khayal Rakhna Dono ( Take Care both of you) " I said them and they nodded. After that they drove off.

She was silent . Which was very unusual of her. The trip is going to be awkward and boring for both of us like this. I initiated a conversation.

Hrithik "Have you prepared anything for the kitchen as the interior designer would be there so that we can discuss." I asked.

Niharika "Yes I gave made a rough presentation . I will show you once we reach there it's in my laptop. " I said and there was complete silence again between us. God this is so so awkward.

Hrithik "Aaah...Maa prepared besan ke laddoo ( Indian sweet) for you. It's in my backpack at the back seat . You can take it out." I said.

Niharika "Really? Thank you so much." I said excitedly and turned myself backside so that I could grab his backpack.I took his backpack and placed it on my lap. "May I ?" I asked him and he looked at me for few seconds .

Hrithik "Ya sure. It's in the last section." I said her while my eyes were on the road. She taking permission is so unusual . She opened and took out the container her eyes filled with happiness. She took one and placed in her mouth and moaned and damn her moan effected my southern region.

Niharika "Mmmh..it's so so tasty." I said placing  another one. I took out one and shoved in his mouth. Then I realised he is not mine anymore. He stared at me with so much emotions. Realising my mistake I tucked my hair behind. "Sorry...it was." He cut me in between.

Hrithik " It's okay you just fed me nothing more. Can you feed me one more?" I asked her and she took out and placed it in  my mouth.

Niharika "The rest are mine you are not getting anymore ." I said .

Hrithik "Hey that's not fair. " I said.

Niharika " Totally fair." I said.

Hrithik "Now you are being mean and selfish like always. " I said and saw hurt in her eyes. Perfect Hrithik, perfect way to destroy a good conversation.

Niharika "You are right. Sorry is a small word for what I did with you. But then also i beg you to atleast try to forgive me. That will be more than enough for me. " I said looking at him.

Hrithik "Niharika i didn't wanted to make you feel guilty or any bad emotion. It just came out of my mouth. I am so sorry I didn't had any intention to hurt you. " I said.

Niharika "It is me who hurted you always. You were always there for me but I always pushed you away from me. I am so sorry. " I said.

Hrithik "It's fine let's not talk about it. It's all in the past. We both are mature adults. Let's forgive and forget. That's how life goes on. Don't hold grudges." I said. This girl is the sweetest I have met by far. But she is a complete idiot.