Our

Later that night

Niharika

I and Ro were in my room and I narrated him my tale and now he is looking at me actually gaping.

Niharika " Kuch toh bolo ( Atleast say something) " I said breaking the silence which was in the room from past two minutes.

Rohan "Ha..yes. " I came out of my land. "Idiot the first mistake you did was not accepting your feelings on uncle and aunty's anniversary day. Next when he confessed you didn't accept. Lastly when everything was okay you left. " I said. "But you know the problem is lack of communication. Between you and Divi and you and Hrithik. He was always there for you but you left him always. " I said.

Niharika "Now what should I do? I am not ready to face him neither I can let Papa's expectations down. " I said and placed my head in my hands.

Rohan "Actually I have to tell you something and this is important for you to know. " I said and she gave me her attention. " The next day after that restaurant scene Hrithik came to my place. " I said.

Niharika "Yes I asked him to go and talk to you. I remember. " I said.

Rohan "So that day...." I narrated her the whole day. " ...And he warned me to never cross his paths. " I said.

Niharika " Hey bhagwan ( O God) ! " I said keeping my head in my hands again. " He didn't tell me that he got hurt because of your fight. I am sorry to tell but you are the most stupidest person I ever met in my life till now. If you would have confessed your feelings to Divi earlier none of this would have happened.. Actually not just you. We three are at fault. " I said.

Rohan "I know . I am sorry. I am ready to do anything to mend our relationships. " I said.

Niharika " Nothing can be done now. Three months have passed he must have moved on. Anyways I am happy that you and Divi finally confessed to each other. What are you going to do about that Rishita or you and Divi are planning on for more hide and seek in your relationship?" I asked.

Rohan " For now nothing can be done.
Well i am trying my level best to stay far far away from her but she has become a bone in my neck actually I have given her this opportunity. But can I tell you a secret?" I asked and she nodded her head. "I love to see a jealous Divi . I mean whenever we are together and Rishita calls and I have to talk all lovey dovey to her just look at her face." I said and bursted out laughing. She threw a cushion towards me .

Niharika " That's not funny . She loves you and she is my best friend , so I am not hearing a word." I said.

Rohan " Thik hai shant ho ja ..shant ho ja ( Ok cool down..cool down) " I said her.

Niharika " What should I do ? Tell me." I asked.

Rohan " For now I don't think there is a way. You have to just go with flow. Just step into his office with confidence like a business woman and conquer the world. Because you are born to rule. Now sleep tight tomorrow is a big day for you." I said.

Niharika "You are right Ro. I will step into his office like a businesswoman. " I said standing up with confidence. He smiled and nodded at me.

Rohan " That's like my kid.." Before I could complete a punch landed on my stomach.." Ouch.. Niki.." I said holding my stomach.

Niharika " That's what you get when you mess with me." I said shruging off the imaginary dust from my shoulder.

Rohan "Bye ..I am leaving." I said angrily.

Niharika "The door is that way." I said smiling at me.

Rohan "I hate you." I said.

Niharika " The feeling is mutual. " I said and he walked out and I followed him. On his way back he wished my parents 'good night' who were watching television. We came outside near his car. He turned around and kissed my forehead.