YES

2 years later

Hrithik

We are in a flight from Phuket to Bangkok. From the last 6 days we were holidaying in Phuket and today we were about to return to India but i planned a surprise for us in Bangkok. So we are heading there. Niharika shifted back to India 10 months ago. While she was in San Francisco we kept visiting each other on birthdays , Valentine's Day and on numerous another occasions. The Hotel in Vishakapatnam is going to open shortly. Niharika took part in the meetings virtually and physically whenever she was in Hyderabad. Divya and Rohan got married 4 months back. Rohan brought the shares of his company from me. Currently Niharika was sleeping on my shoulder after she got all angry and frustrated on me when I denied revealing her anything about the sudden change in plan. The pilot announced landing.

Hrithik "Niharika utho. Hum ab land karne wala h . Utho jaldi. ( Niharika wake up . We are about to land. Wake up fast.)" I said caressing her face . She opened her eyes rubbing them and then looked at me angrily .

Niharika " Baat mat karo mujhse.( Don't talk to me)." I said turned my head towards the window. "He will take me wherever he wants . He won't answer me anything. He will call me anytime. He will come to meet me anytime. He will do whatever he wants. Bloody fucking dominant." I murmured whilst he stood up to take out his backpack and my shoulder bag. I looked sideways and saw him smirking as he placed the bags on his seat. He leaned towards me and i pressed myself against the window. "We...we are in a plane. Behave." I said him.

Hrithik "You would be really surprised to see how much of a bloody fucking dominant I am in bed when we do the actual deed." I huskily said. The middle aged lady beside us giggled making Niharika all embarassed. Niharika pushed me aside. The lady got up and got out of her seat.

Lady " Girl you have got a crazy man. Keep loving each other like this. " I smiled and the girl passed me a shy smile.

Niharika " Will you tell me now why are we here?" I asked getting out of the airport.

Hrithik "Patience sweetheart." I said. We booked a cab and drove . After about 45 minutes it stopped at our destination .

Niharika " We are here for?" I asked. The cab stopped infront of the same Indian restaurant where I and Hrithik met for the very first time.

Hrithik "Ah..lunch." I replied. She looked at me with 'are you serious look' . I shrugged my shoulders.

Niharika " Okay let's have lunch then." I said getting out of the cab. Although i reacted like i didn't liked the idea but deep down i wanted to come here and cherish our first meeting memories. I got down and we walked to the restaurant holding hands. The guard at the entrance gifted me a bouquet of red roses. I thanked him and looked at Hrithik , he gave me 'I have no idea look' and it made me more suspicious. The manager welcomed us and gifted me a bouquet of hand made chocolates with cute ,small teddy bears circling the chocolates and he led us to our table. Hrithik pulled out a chair for me , after I sat he pulled out his chair and sat.