Hate

Next morning

Hrithik " Good Morning." I said after she opened the door hearing my knock.

Niharika "Morning." I replied back.

Hrithik "Let's have breakfast then we have to leave for the hotel . Aarav will join us there with the interior designer." I informed her and she nodded. What's wrong with her? She seems off. Periods ?

Niharika " Let me just grab my bag, laptop and specs. " I said and he nodded . I went inside and grabbed everything I required after that I went out and locked the room and went with him towards the lift. We entered inside the lift.

Hrithik "You okay? I mean your mood seems off." I said.

Niharika "No I am fine. " I said cutting out the line just that I want to kill that Akansha. He seemed not satisfied with my answer. Anyways we walked out of the lift and went to the restaurant in the hotel after having a good breakfast my mood was a little bit good. After that we left for the construction site.

At the construction site

Aarav " Finally you guys arrived." I said walking towards them.I hugged Hrithik. " Hi Niharika. Aarav Kapoor , Hrithik's best friend and I am managing the construction of this hotel." I introduced myself to my bestfriend's heart.

Niharika "Hi it's nice meeting you Aarav. I am a chef my profession and a collaborator in this project." I introduced myself and smiled at him.

Aarav "You have got a pretty smile Niharika." I appreciated her smile and started my mission of making Hrithik jealous , piss him off to end and make them realise their feelings for each other.

Niharika "Thank you so much Aarav." I thanked him and smiled.

Hrithik "If the introduction session is over can we start with the work?" I asked them interrupting their complements session. This man . I swear if he was not my best friend he would have been 6 feet under the ground now.

Aarav " But it's still time for the interior designer to arrive. " I gave him a wicked smile while he glared at me. It's working.

Hrithik "Till then we can see the rough presentation what Niharika has prepared. " I stated.

Aarav "No let's wait for the designer to arrive. So Niharika i was wondering.." That jealous being is not having a inch of calmness. He interrupted me again.

Hrithik "Niharika i would like to see the presentation before the designer." I said sternly interrupting that asshole so called best friend of mine.

Niharika "Ha sure." I said and switched on my laptop and showed them the rough presentation. "So this is all about ..." Hrithik's phone rang and I stopped. He took out the phone from his pocket while Aarav sneaked into it.

Aarav "Oh... Akanshu Babe is calling. Go boss have your us time. We won't disturb you. " I said smirking. While he was glaring at me and Niharika she was fidgeting with her pen. She seems.. jealous.. very good Aarav it's working. Hrithik rejected the call and shoved it in his pocket.

Hrithik " Niharika conti..." My phone rang again and I closed my eyes in annoyance. I looked at Niharika and she looked irritated and.. hurt.

Aarav "Take it your Akanshu would be worried." I said trying to hide my smile. He glared at me and went a little away. Niharika was holding the pen tightly in her hands and before she could take the life out of the poor non living thing I stopped her. "Niharika the pen is taking its last breath." I pointed it out to her and she immediately kept the pen and mumbled a sorry. Soon the designer arrived and Hrithik too came back. Niharika showed the presentation to the designer and we 4 discussed everything what was to be done. Then we headed for lunch.