Ruined Everything

Hrithik

I parked my car and and pressed the doorbell. An elderly man opened the door.

Hrithik " Kaka.. Rohan hai kya ghar pe? ( Uncle ..is Rohan at home?) " I asked. "I am Hrithik Sehgal , I am here to meet him." I said.

Uncle "Ha beta andar aao Rohan ghar pe hi hai. ( Yes dear come inside Rohan is at home. )" I said and shifted a little and he entered . " Please sit I am calling Rohan." I said. He sat on the one seater and I went to call Rohan. I knocked on his door.

Uncle " Rohan dear..A young man wants to meet you. " I said knocking the door. The door opened.

Rohan "Who is it Arvind Kaka ( Uncle)? " I asked drying my hair with towel.

Uncle "Hrithik Sehgal." I said.

Rohan "Hrithik . " I said. What is he doing here? Must be about last night.
"Ok offer him something ,I am coming in a while." I said and he nodded and I closed the door. I combed my hair and making a determined mind , I went to meet him. "Hrithik what are you doing here?" I asked and he looked up from his phone.

Hrithik "Okay so you are gonna act like nothing happened. Seriously Rohan? I expected better from you." I said frustratingly. This guy is impossible. So much happened yesterday night and he is acting all cool like yesterday night never happened.

Rohan " Nothing such happened yesterday as far as I remember. I introduced you guys to the girl I am dating currently. " I said casually. He rubbed his hands over his face and exhaled his breath.

Hrithik "Divya was terribly crying. Biryani was furious at you and you are saying nothing such happened." I said. " Why did you do it? " I said calmly. I had to be very much careful so that he doesn't gets to know about me knowing their past as Biryani instructed me.

Rohan " I don't want to answer anything . I am getting late for my work and I am sure your work is also waiting for you. So let's not make our works wait." I said in a rough tone. I expected him to leave sensing the roughness in my tone and wouldn't push me further.

Hrithik "Rohan please can we sit and talk. Work can wait but not this.Rohan you can share with me . I beg you please." I requested.

Rohan "Why don't you get at once?" I grabbed his collar. "I don't want to fucking speak anything about my dating life. I like Rishita a lot and if you guys have a problem then just leave us alone. I don't need fucking anybody." I said and pushed him hard. He landed on the glass table placed near the sofa and it shattered. A glass got pierced in his hand and blood oozed out. "Shit . Hrithik you are hurt." I said going near to him but one look from him made me freeze on my spot. He stood up and took out the glass from his hand and tied his handkerchief on it.

Hrithik "Mr. Rohan Shetty. I never expected this from you. Is this all your friendship about? Great. Just Great..Now listen to me and listen very fucking carefully. I came here for three reasons . First, I thought of you as a friend next Niharika asked me to do so and last I don't know about you but I can't see both of them like this. But if that's what you want leaving two precious souls for a girl like that then congratulations on your dumbness. I don't give a fuck. This incident I am not going to forget ever in my life because I am not that person who takes bullshit for anything . Since you are their friend I will tolerate you in the real world but pray to the almighty you never cross paths with me in the business world or else I will make sure you would be left with nothing because nobody messes with Hrithik Sehgal, understood. Goodbye." I patted his shoulder and left .