I Have Feelings For You

Later at that night at Rohan's home..

Rohan

I was drinking whiskey . I needed it today. Maa went to a distant relative's daughter's wedding after the engagement ceremony and after dropping her at the airport I drove back and sat with a bottle of whiskey in my room. The door opened and Niki entered.

Niharika " Drinking alone Ro?" I said.

Rohan "Niki

Rohan "Niki .. you...you ...what are .. doing here? How did ... you enter?" I was shocked to see her.

Niharika " I came to see you..and if you remember I have your house keys. " I said.

Rohan " You can't enter ..my room .. like this.". I said.

Niharika "Oh just shut up and make one for me too." I said keeping my bag and sitting. He kept looking at me . "What?" I asked

Rohan " Ok .. but only two... you can't handle more ." I said making a glass for her.

Niharika "Ok." I said. He passed me the glass..I gulped it down in a go.

Rohan "Slow down ..girl.." I said. She kept the glass . I made one more drink for her . She gulped it too.

Niharika "One more.." I said.

Rohan " Nhi Niki...tum sambhal nhi paogi ( No Niki... you won't be able to handle)." I said drinking mine.

Niharika " Tum dete ..ho ya mein Divi ko ..call krke sab.. bata ..do tumhara pyar ke ..bare mein ( Are you.. giving or should I call ..Divi and tell her about.. your love)?" I said pushing my glass to him.

Rohan "Ok ...Ok I am giving.. don't tell..her anything." I said and made her another drink.

Niharika "Ro..I want.. to tell you something.." I said.

Rohan "Yup..I remember..tell.." I said.

Niharika "Actually.. Ro...I ...I .." I couldn't complete as I heard his sobs.
"Ro..why are.. you crying?" I said sitting beside him and hugging him.

Rohan " Divi ..is getting.. married." I said and a slap landed on my face.

Niharika "Everything is... your .. fault.. your damn.. fault. You could have .. said her .. but no why would you.." I said.

Rohan " Niki ..you slapped me.." I said holding my cheek.

Niharika "Oh.. you deserved it.." I said drinking my drink.

After some time

Niharika

Niharika "Ro..get up...Ro..." I said shaking his body. But he passed out. "Ass." I said and giggled. I got up , taking my bag , I left from there. I was walking down the street. I heard a car's horn. "Just go away." I shouted. I heard the car door open.