Professional Sneaker

Later at that night..

Niharika

I bolted the bathroom door lock and entered inside the room. I dried my hairs with the towel while sitting infront of the dressing table. I tried calling Divi but she didn't receive any of my calls. Hrithik informed me that he had dropped her home but she cried the whole way. After that I called Sadhana Aunty and she informed that Divi slept. I thought of giving her space.

There was a knock on my balcony gate. Who was there now? Thief ..I picked up the vase and went towards it and opened the gate and raised my vase to beat the shit out of him.

Hrithik "Aahhhh..." I screamed as soon as I saw her raising hands in the air with vase in her hold and big eyes. She suddenly placed a hand on my mouth and pulled me inside. There was a knock on the door.

Ashok " Niha ..bacche sab thik hai na ? Chilane ke awaaz aayi.. Darwaza kholo ( child is everything fine? I heard a scream.. open the door) . I said knocking on the door.

Niharika " Papa.. everything..is fine. My foot got hurt by the bed. It's okay I am fine. " I reassured him.

Ashok " You sure dear you are okay . Open the door let me see." I said.

Niharika "I am fine papa really. It's pretty late papa. I am feeling sleepy you too sleep. Good Night . " I said.

Ashok "Okay if you say so dear. Good Night.I love you." I said.

Niharika "I love you too Papa." I said and heard Papa's footsteps sounds vanishing.I turned towards him. "What are you doing here? How did you get in here? Did someone see you ? Why do you always pull up these kinds of stunts? Couldn't you wait till tomorrow morning? " I asked but he kept mum . "Now can't you speak?" I said and he pointed on my palm which was placed on his mouth. I had pinned him to the wall with his hands on the other side of his head. "Oh yes! " I said and created a little distance between us. He held my hand and pulled me and pinned me to the wall.

Hrithik "I said to remove your palm from my mouth not to go away from me. " I said placing both my hands on the wall on the other side of her head and looked in her captivating eyes.

Niharika " What .. are you.. doing move a bit away.." I said trying to push him but he held my hand and pinned them above my head.

Hrithik "Why? Does it bothers you? " I asked smirking.

Niharika "No..not..a ..bit .." I shuttered.

Hrithik " You sure? Your shuttering is saying the other wise. " I said tracing a finger on her face.

Niharika "Don't ...you ..dare divert ..the topic..what are you doing here?" I asked.

Hrithik "Well I am here to.." I said and pecked her lips. "Sleep.." I said and fake yawned.

Niharika "What ? No." I said but he was already on my bed making himself comfortable. He pushed my Kiddy , my cute , fluffy , fury teddy bear aside which Papa brought for me on my fifteenth birthday. I took my Kiddy from him and cuddled him in my arms.