Clear Everything

6 days later.

Hrithik

We returned back to Hyderabad 2 days later the party and we met each other at the office , sometimes for dinner at her resturant or sometimes at my apartment. But what bothered me the most was not being able to hold her while sleeping. I couldn't sleep the first two days then the third day tired of it i sneaked in her room and slept peacefully holding her in my arms but till when are we going to manage it like this ? It was afternoon and we were at my apartment . We met for lunch and then we were cuddling each other on the bed.

Hrithik " Niharika . I want to meet Divya and Rohan . " I said caressing her hair and she lifted her head from my chest and looked up at me.

Niharika "You really want to do that?" I asked.

Hrithik "Yes especially Rohan. Let's clear everything. We will tell everything about us to them and I want to talk to Rohan and sort out the differences." I said and she smilingly nodded.

Niharika " Will everything turn out to be okay?" I asked softly.

Hrithik " Yes and whatever it is i am with you always. " I said and kissed her forehead. She smiled.

Niharika " Okay then let's meet for dinner tomorrow at my place. Maa and Papa will be out tomorrow so we can talk everything out there peacefully." I said and he nodded.

Hrithik "Fine by me. " I said and she started to get up. "Where are you going?" I asked.

Niharika "Restaurant. Lunch date over now back to work Mr. " I said. Running my hand in my hair while standing infront of the mirror and then fixed my dupatta.

Hrithik "Kya hum aise hi nhi reh sakte . ( Can't we just stay like this)" I asked standing behind her and kissing her earlobe.

Niharika " Mr. Sehgal ab aapke jaal mein nhi fasne wali main. ( Mr. Sehgal I am not going to fall in your trap again). I am already late because of your that cute puppy face which you made some time back. I don't want Papa to fire me. " I said turning around and placing my hand on his chest and pushed him a little away from me.

Hrithik "Okay you win. But you will have to come for dinner tonight." I said.

Niharika " That's not possible. Maa will throw me out of the house if I start skipping dinner with them regularly besides what excuse will I give them?" I asked.

Hrithik " See if you can manage for your boyfriend." I said kissing her cheek.

Niharika " No. I don't want to die. Maa will kill me definitely. I will see you tomorrow. Besides you should also pay attention to work Mr. " I said kissing his cheek. He made a grumpy face.

Hrithik "Okay fine. I will have to sacrifice my sleep then. " I said taking out my lower lip and tilting it downward. She laughed and pecked my lips.

Niharika " You look super cute like this . Come let's take a selfie. " I said taking out my phone. " Don't change your pose." I raised my phone and he hugged me from back with the same expression on his face and i smiled. I captured it . Then we took some more selfies making pouts , sticking our tongues out , kissing each other . We walked out of his building. He drove to his office in his car and me to resturant in mine.

At night

Niharika

I came to my room after having dinner with Maa and Papa , then we watched a movie together and then retired to our rooms. I came inside and locked the door. As i turned I gasped.

Niharika "You sacred me." I said keeping a hand on my heart.

Hrithik "You should get used to it by now sweetheart." I said and pulled her chin and planted a sloppy kiss on her cheek. "Ready for bed ?" I asked winking.