Conversations

Hyderabad, India

Divya

After everyone went . I entered my room and hit the bed. I picked up my phone and  dialled  Niki's number . It's 12  pm here so it must be 1.30 pm in  Bangkok . Fine  let's disturb her sleep. I smiled an evil's smile.

Bangkok , Thailand

Phone rings...

Aranya  ( Niharika 's Friend and Roommate)  " Niha  .. Niha ( Niharika's pet name given by Aranya .  Her friends in Thailand use this name to refer her)   .. your phone is ringing .. pick it up .. it's disturbing my sleep." I said  drifting my position on the bed because of the disturbance by the phone rings.

Niharika  "Throw it away.." I said and put my pillow over my head .  Finally the ring stopped . And we slept .

Hyderabad, India

Divya

"So you didn't picked up. Ok. Let's disturb you again ." I said and dialled her number again .

Bangkok,Thailand

Phone rings again...

Aranya "Niha ...Niha .. wake up ... "  I called her again when her phone rang again. But this girl is sleeping like she had drank a bottle of wine and now she doesn't  wants  to  know what's going on around her. I swear if someone kidnaps her now . She wouldn't feel it also.  Such a deep sleeper. Finally I picked her phone and saw Divya's caller ID .  I picked up the call and we greeted each other and then I tried my  every efforts to wake  up Niha .

" Niha ...wake up you Dumbo  .  It's Divya's calling ." I shouted near her ears and   she   jolted and fell off her bed making a loud thud sound. Both me and Divya bursted  out laughing .

Niharika "Fuck off you both my idiots." I said rubbing my back . "Give me the phone ." I said and took the phone from Aranya and she went to her bed with her uncontrollable laughter and on the phone I could hear Divi's laughter . "Will you both stop laughing now." I said them .

Divya "Niki .." I said controlling my laughter.

Niharika " Tujhe shanti nhi hai.  Itni raat ko call karke puri neend kharab kar di.. ( You don't have peace . You disturbed my sleep by calling at this time of night .) I yelled at her.

Divya " Aww..meri jaan naraz ho gayi. Koi baat nhi tumko pareshan  karne ke liye hi toh mera janam hua h. ( Aww.. my life got angry . Don't worry I am born to irritate you.) I said laughing .

Niharika " Stop your laughing idiot and say what happened that you thought of calling me at this hour of night ." I said her.

Divya "Ok. Guess what?" I said her smiling widely.

Niharika "I am not in the mood . Stop playing games and tell na please." I said her.

Divya "I am getting married."  I exclaimed happily .

Niharika " Kya, Kyu, Kisse, Kis wajah se..?  ( What, Why, With Whom, For What Reason?)  I asked her abruptly  as soon as she said she is getting married .  My sleep vanished .I hope it's  Ro.🤞 God please make her say that that idiot finally got the guts and opened his mouth infront of her expressing his never ending love.

Divya  "Niki .. take a  breath . He is the same boy I said you about . They are very nice . Our families arranged it . I am very happy . "  I said her .

Niharika " Ok. " I mumbled .  She spoke to me about some boy whom she met at a party and liked . But I was very sad because she was getting married to someone else than Ro. My poor Ro. But he is a dumb, an idiot, an asshole . How could he let her get married to someone else . After loving her so much.