Down the Rabbit Hole.

Vale started fussing over Skylar's face the moment she saw him. She even gave up riding shotgun to move to the backseat.

Jale wanted to curse, wanted to shove someone especially the person who sat in his car like he belonged there. The smug expression that was permanent on the bastard's face alone made Jale sizzle with rage. He saw that passing condescending stare through the rearview mirror. Everything was written on the bastard's face.

"You're a brute Jale, this was unnecessary," Vale so helpfully commented.

Jale sunk his nails in his steering wheel as he tried to focus on the road ahead. He didn't give a damn about what she thought. The bastard was lying through his teeth to her and she was too blind to see it. Nobody saw it except him. Skylar knew his weakness and was shamelessly going after it.

Couldn't they see how screwed up the bastard was?

"Leave him be, he only knows how to throw his fist. He's a child," Skylar laughed reaching forward and dragged Vale closer to him, too freaking close. Jale drew the breaks causing the car to stop abruptly and all three of their head's dropped forward.

"Get. Your. Hands. Off. My. Sister," Jale forced out between his tight lips. He didn't turn to them but he was sure they could feel the anger rolling off his back.

Skylar chuckled then lifted his hands up in surrender. Vale gave him the stink eye then huffed.

"The son of a bitch ain't worth it Vale, come to your fucking senses,"

Jale knew unfortunately, his sister has had a crush on Skylar fucking Lain from 6th grade. He had always deluded himself into thinking he was blocking this from happening but Skylar proved him wrong. He just didn't have an interest in his sister and now that he did, he was making it  look like a walk in the park.

"There are so many other dickheads in your inboxes, this one ain't it,"

"Are you telling your sister who she's supposed to date now?" Skylar chimed in turning his hands into a questioning stance. His lips cocked into a smirk.

"Shut your fucking mouth, I don't even want you to breathe in my car,"

"Jale! Cut it out!" Vale hissed giving him that familiar glare she used when she thought he was being a pain in her ass. Jale snarled then resumed driving. The place was dark and the trees loomed over them casting lanky shadows on the ground.

The place was empty by now. It didn't take five minutes for Skylar fucking Lain to reach here, no, it took one goddamn hour. Only God knows what the devil incarnate was up to.

Jale drove unto the road out of the school gate unto the empty high way without giving a fuck about the stoplight being on red.

"So no music plays in this joint?" Skylar piped up giving Jale the pleasure of listening to his annoyingly grating voice.

"I normally listen to some pop on the radio but Jale refuses to let me put my aux cord in his 'baby' to taint it with my generic music tastes," Vale answered while reaching for the radio. Jale pushed her hand away, not wanting to play anything. He wasn't in the mood for music, fuck music. All he wanted was Skylar fucking Lain out of his car.

"What a judgmental asshole," Skylar replied amusingly. His smug mug appearing even more enlightened with that information.

Vale giggled scooting closer to drop in his arms like a damsel in distress. Jale swallowed the bile that rose to his throat. He almost lost control of the wheel.

Vale was really being a teddy bear from one of those kid cartoons and it really sickened Jale to his stomach. He failed in parenting. He really did.