Boiling Point

Hearing the word fuck out of Skylar's mouth shouldn't have made Jale jerk up when a bolt of pleasure went through his spine. His back arched a little off the hard studio floor from the sheer thought of it. His cock pulsed in his jeans against the zip, wetting the material beyond a normal state. It was leaking, straining, begging, to be stroked, touched, sucked, anything.

He moaned when Skylar moved against him rutting their cocks together through their restricting clothing but it wasn't enough. Jale's breathing came out in short gasps. His legs trembled in the air with Skylar rutting slowly between them.

The grip on his wrist tightened to a blood stopping clench. Skylar was looking at him with a gaze that was so hungry, depraved, starving. His dark snake-like eyes looked shrunken, dilated and more unfocused than ever before. They were almost reaching into his eyelids when he massaged Jale's cheek with his soft lips.

Jale felt delirious, almost lost to the mixture of pain going through his hands and his drunken incoherent thoughts messing with his brain. Skylar's chest was pressing so deliciously into his. It was smothering. Jale felt like he would suffocate. It was hard and rubbed over his rough shirt driving him mad. Jale wanted to touch it, feel it, suck on every single twitching muscle underneath Skylar's restricting clothes.

Jale wanted to see his pale bloodless skin go crimson from being abused from his fingertips, his teeth, his mouth down to his hard, throbbing cock. The desire to mess Skylar Lain up until he was crying wrecked Jale from the inside out. He was so hard he could die. He was feeling like this again, losing all reason when it came to this fucker and it was all relocating to his dick.

Jale struggled against the grip on his wrist, his need to sink his hands into Skylar's skin overwhelmed him causing a whine to slip from his lips.

"Let me go, Lain," He breathlessly struggled to say through his haze. His throat felt drier than a desert and was an octave lower. Skylar trailed over to his mouth again and covered it whole with his moaning like a man sucking on drugs. Jale couldn't resist. He melted against the moist, slippery tongue that was demanding so much from him in an intense blur. The kiss was dirty, so dirty, their saliva drained from the corner of their mouths and agonizing moans filtered through the room.

Jale struggled harder even when the hold got so tight, he could feel his bones breaking. He could feel the floor dig into the limbs but it just sent a curling heat through his gut to his toes. He bit Skylar's lip from the pain causing the boy to groan above him. The sound went right to his cock. More. He needed more. Ugh. He craved skin on skin. He desired Skylar to cry out his name like a desperate slut while he fucked his begging hole with his cock so hard, the boy would break.

"Lain," Jale whispered with his face pinched into pain. Their breaths intertwined. Their lips were still touching and their tongues licked each other. Skylar's hand loosened. He looked captivating, so lost into this debauchery, it made Jale's whole body vibrate with want. The immense overwhelming lust was like lava burning through his soul. He dragged his hand out of Skylar's hold and sank them into Skylar's shoulders. He grasped the boy's lips harder, faster, not even giving him a moment to breathe. They didn't need air. They needed to fuck.

Jale moved his hand to Skylar's hair and gripped it hard dragging the boy back until they were upright. Skylar's hands wrapped around him sinking his nails into Jale's back causing a hiss to rip from his throat. They were straining for air while their lips were stuck on each other rubbing, sucking moving harshly in a tentative rhythm. Jale dragged his hand down to Skylar's back and tugged at the hem of his shirt. He needed it off, now, before he died from the lack of oxygen. He separated their lips to whisper his rising frustration. His grip on Skylar's shirt got tighter so much, he was stretching it.