I. Foyer II

Jale's hands snapped to grasp Skylar's face in his hands and kissed him so hard Skylar felt it straight down to his toes.

They both moaned into each other's mouths like madmen finally getting the fill of their unhealthy obsessions. Their lips mended perfectly like they have known each other for eternity, gasping, sucking, a bruising ungodly kiss.

It was brutal and made his head twist. He moaned shamelessly when Jale's hand moved to tug his bottom lip down feeling him even more like his mouth wasn't doing enough. His back hit the wall hard randomly. He didn't even notice they were moving.

Skylar keened shifting his hands up to Jale's hair and sank his fingers into it harshly tugging the boy impossibly closer. Their chest pressed unto each other completely, mushed beautifully together and their chaotic heartbeats rushed through him like a fire was burning in his veins. He didn't know whose heart was beating faster, his or Jale's.

He almost died and went to heaven from this. Gods, it felt like forever even though it's been a few hours. There was no mistaking it, he was bound by this.

Jale's mouth preyed his lips open even more and his tongue pushed past as he pressed Skylar's head back even more unto the wall. Their tongues moulded together vigorously and his brain diluted. Every inch of his mouth felt like it was being burned when Jale wrapped his tongue around his and sucked. It was impeccably soft and the boy tasted so sweet, like a delectable poison that was meant to kill him.

Skylar's body melted against the wall as his knees failed him and he drooped down carrying Jale with him. His cock brushed against Jale's sending waves of pleasure through his body. He hummed into the boy's mouth as they situated on the ground mindlessly. More than ever before, something about this just felt much more intimate but intimidating. He groaned moving his hands down to the boy's neck to pull him back and take control.

His back arched off the wall and his legs hung over Jale's lap perfectly. Jale's knees were on the floor spread wide to accommodate his heavy body and he could feel the outline of Jale's hard bulge pressing into his ass. By gods, if that didn't send a flurry of coiling heat down through his gut, he would be lying.  His legs clenched around the boy's waist and he sunk more on top of it just to feel it, even the slightest of it on his hole through his jeans. He wanted Jale to fuck him, fuck him until he was crying. It didn't matter how hard, how long, just,

"Please," He hissed against Jale's seeking lips. The boy's breathing was rushed, frantic and he was gone seemingly like he didn't hear but he sunk his teeth into Skylar's lips drawing a pained grunt out of him and Skylar's head tilted back.

"Please what?" Jale breathed out hoarsely like he was the one begging, "please what Skylar?"

They were both begging through their constrained lust but stubbornness lived vicariously through them.

"Fuck me, It's not rocket science, Jale, fuck me, fuck me until I can't even remember my own name," Skylar answered on Jale's tantalising lips that made him cruelly needy and desperate. His whole body was charged and every touch went to his cock.

They mended again and his hands moved to the boy's shoulders and clutched tightly. Jale leaned forward more pushing him back onto the wall and kissed him until the air was non-existent.

The groan of sheer pleasure Skylar made when Jale's hand moved down to cup his cock in his jeans was jilting and his tongue felt heavy in his mouth  Jale looked down with open lips and drew down the zip so slowly it was agonizing.  Skylar's breath itched to a stop and a long moan left his throat when Jale's hands fisted his leaking cock right down to the base and squeezed. There was so much pre-cum, so much, it was wet, so wet.