Enemies to Lovers II

Seeing Jale Kierson marching through the hallway like he was on a murder mission was nothing new.

The whole student body that was in the hallway before the next class was used to the bulk of a teenager stomping through them like they were dominos towards whoever had the balls to piss him off.

And the only person they knew who had the courage and brawn to piss off Jale Kierson was Skylar Lain. They knew he was definitely going for the boy's throat because his hands were crushed into fists at his side and how menacing his face was.

He was indefinitely angry. Another familiar sight.

Jale searched through the crowd for Skylar but he couldn't find him. Normally the boy would be at his locker that was on the east side of the school building, the same one he was on, waiting for him definitely to mess with his head as usual but now, he was nowhere to be seen.

Not even a hair could be spotted. Frustration rose in Jale at the boy for doing what he just did but more than that, he just wanted to see him. It didn't matter that it was just fifteen minutes and twenty seconds ago they saw each other. He wanted to see him again, over and over. He wanted to be in his presence every second of the day. He hoped the boy never left his sight.

Jale would have slapped himself any other day if he had thought of such a ridiculous desire but today, he was a new man. A person that was utterly in love with the damn demon spawn called Skylar Lain.

So his frantic searching was just so he could see the boy sooner, even though they had the next class together but each time a head of hair that seemed similar to his was not his, his mood got worse.

Where the fuck was he? Skylar was always there. He had always popped up at the worst times but now when he wanted to see the boy so badly, he was missing in action from his duty.

Jale came to a stop at his locker with his bag swinging from his arms. His surrounding was noisy as it always was. People were chattering away next to him, away from him, near to him. Their words all blurred but his ears suddenly attuned to one singular voice.

"I'm not joining that committee, for whatever it is,"

Another voice, whoever it was answered like he was begging.

"Skylar, you know if you don't join the school may not approve of it and our hard work will go down the drain,"

Jale turned his head and gazed at the tall boy who stood out from the crowd with his laidback disposition, carefree attitude and effortless poise. He kept trying to piece the crying boy in his arms just this morning and this one together but it just wasn't fitting.

He forgot how charismatic the boy was at school. A literal walking icon that had the student body and even teachers praising his every fucking move. Now he had joined that charade as his bag fell from his shoulders to the ground and he couldn't stop the small smile that rose to his lips when Skylar finally turned his head from whoever he was talking to and saw him.

He breathed out at a sigh when the small painful knot in his chest unravelled when Skylar's eyes curved and his lips rose into a smile at him. Lovely. Jale wanted to immediately thread his hands through the boy's hair and kiss him, kiss him mercilessly for looking this good. Skylar who never smiled was now smiling at him without even thinking about it.

Jale forgot they were in school where people watched everything like a hawk. Everything fazed out but the boy who stood opposite of him on his left with his hands tucked into his pockets. His familiar blue jersey jacket with the quarterback "Q" fit him perfectly. Jale had hated it so much before but now he wanted to fuck the boy while he wore it.