Even if it's through the worst method that exists

Disclaimer: Please Read the chapter before this. It was edited. Sorry.

Jale's arms felt cold in his grasp. The light in the room was low but blue small rays from the moon pierced through the large window panes at the right side of the room. The light reflected down Jale's strong veined arms that were being restrained behind the chair.

Skylar's white knuckles trailed with a soft caress from Jale's biceps to his wrists. The boy's fingers flexed and he was turning his head slightly to look over his shoulder like he was searching for Skylar but the blindfold on his eyes prevented that.

A smug grin surfaced on Skylar's lips as he moved his hand down to the ground and gripped a cold silver chain and bound Jale's wrists together in one fell swoop. Skylar had blindfolded Jale effortlessly, too easy with not an ounce of struggle from the boy.

He had even turned the boy abruptly and shoved him into the wall as hard as he could then forcefully tugged his head back and covered his eyes with the large black cloth but even then, the boy still didn't struggle.

It had irked Skylar a little that he didn't. He wanted the boy to resist, fight him for even a minute and say he didn't want this, then it would be a real kidnapping, or almost close to it.

He didn't know why he had the urge to hear Jale curse at him like he always did before. He enjoyed, was addicted, to Jale's gentleness. The gentleness he's always seen being shown to everyone else but him, yet, he wanted the boy to bite.

Skylar tied the ropes abruptly in one pull eliciting a muffled hiss from Jale's lips. He knew that meant he pulled it too tight, so he pulled it even more dragging Jale's back harder into the chair until another pained groan spilled into the air from the boy's lips. Skylar soaked it up like it was smoke with a sharp silent inhale.

God, fuck his restraint.

Skylar was close enough to the golden boy's exposed nape. He could see the cold sweat cascading down the boy's skin and Skylar held in the desire to lick it with his tongue.

He knew Jale could feel his debauched and misplaced excitement even though he was trying to suppress it. This bottled-up fantasy was in action and he was just a hundred times more excited than usual but something else was also twisting in his stomach along with the excitement. Skylar wanted to call it nervousness but it wasn't nerves. Skylar slowly rose to his feet from his knees.

He needed to keep his cool.

Right now, this was the climax, the grand scheme he had put in place and he had the most important part of the puzzle in his grasp.

The hero he had chased, hunted, and stalked until this moment was here. He had a role. Jale had a role. He should play it to his utmost best even if something in him wanted it to go a completely different way, like fucking every thought out of the boy's head in this very position.

Skylar looked around the dark room and he could see gleams of the photos reflecting off the walls he had collected over the years. He stared passively with his head leaned a little to the side with his chest facing Jale's body.

That wall had been empty once. This room too had been blank and godforsakenly bare. His heated body that was a few degrees too high chilled for a minute when he remembered the first time he stepped in here. A small moment of his small self standing exactly in this spot flashed through his brain, in the same position feeling like the world had stopped moving. The cold then was hellbent on biting into his skin but Skylar could only remember feeling numb.