Blinding Tension

The teddy bear sat on his lap and all he could do was stare at it. It sent a tingle through his mind, the starting object of all his spiralled out of control childhood plot.

Catalina was considerate of him and didn't question him further about his childish decision of buying a fucking teddy bear at his age but the concerned glances told him otherwise.

He knew she wanted to ask about his bizarre actions, question the reason why he was sitting here just gazing at a stuffed bunny like he was mad. He could feel the curiosity charging the atmosphere but he didn't want to speak. He was just hoping she would break the speed limit like Jale always did and get him home faster, so he could throw it in the trash.

It didn't matter if he regretted his actions from the past. Jale was a hard-headed pinecone and wouldn't give two fucks if he apologized. Skylar didn't want to apologize either. He would never stoop so low to that bastard or give up his dignity to plead for forgiveness. Jale wouldn't appreciate it, nor would his ego willingly take such a blow, over his dead body, really.

He was no goddamn saint. His younger self had enjoyed it, the tormenting, destroying and so did his present self now. It was like deadly drugs in his system. Kierson's angered face and eyes like a raging bull were the best in his mind, all directed at him even if it made him see blood every time. Now he needed it differently. It was intoxicating how the boy had felt above him, beneath him, in him. How his mouth looked stretched around his cock.

Skylar felt a twinge of ache in the bottom of his gut.

There was nothing like it, ever and Skylar would kill to have it again.

Seeing Jale's mind filled with nothing but him had elated him to the core back then and it wasn't any fucking different now, in fact, it just skyrocketed into the heavens. There was so much more of Jale he didn't have. The taste of him was exquisite, like sweet ice cream slipping down his throat. It was addicting and Skylar couldn't get enough. He wanted more of Jale than he needed, than he should have. He wanted it all, the hate, the lust, the rage, the love, all of it until it was seeping through his bones.

"Stop," Catalina said glancing over to him briefly with her eyebrows furrowed, "you're going to squeeze the life out of that teddy bear,"

Skylar didn't notice that he was crushing the thing in his hands or the embarrassing fact that he was hard as a stone, in the presence of an adult woman no less. He let out a shaky breath and thanked the gods his bag was hiding it. His mind had become a filthy mess if all he could think of was the golden boy's cock. When did he become so horny for Jale Kierson like he was some easy slut?

Oh yes, since he realized he was as gay as they come.

"Does this have to do with that boy, Jale?"

Skylar's back tensed at the question. If anything it was all about that coward. It was a shame that's all was running through his mind unconsciously like he couldn't take a break from thinking about the bastard for one fucking second.

But did he want to stop?

"No," He answered her moving his eyes from the teddy bear to her imploring expression. The car was going steady now.

"I'm not a blind bat you know, I can see it," She replied pressing her hands into the wheel. Her eyes shone with an amused glare and a smirk rose to her lips. She looked mischievous.

"I saw you kiss him,"

Skylar almost dropped the teddy bear and his bag when that sentence penetrated his ears. Truthfully, he had an inkling that she saw some of it because he didn't give a fuck about his surroundings then. He should have cared but he didn't.